GOT BURNED AT MILWAUKEE METALFEST? GET INTO THIS ONE FREE!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
SwordLord Productions is proud to announce some good news for anyone who attended this year’s disastrous Milwaukee MetalFest. Attendees of Milwaukee Metalfest can present their ticket stub at the door and receive FREE ADMISSION to the first ever FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES female metal festival in St. Paul, Minnesota. FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES is the first Midwest metal festival devoted solely to heavy metal bands with female lead vocalists.

“What happened in Milwaukee was a revolting tragedy of epic proportions. I am sick and tired of hearing about hardworking bands and loyal fans getting cheated and lied to in this business. I am making an effort to show everyone that there are still honest promoters working in the music industry and that the Midwest is not full of crooks and incompetents,” said Nathan Block of SwordLord Productions in a statement issued to Blabbermouth.

This year’s FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES festival will take place on June 16, 2007, at the Station 4 Nightclub in downtown St. Paul. Headlining this year’s festival is the legendary DORO PESCH formerly of Warlock. Also appearing at this year’s festival is VAINGLORY from Georgia; EARTHEN, a Chicago folk-metal band featured at Heathen Crusade 2; THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE from Wisconsin; SPIRTUAL DECAY and Minnesota’s own VISIDEON and SIRENS OF TITAN.

In order to receive free admission, attendees need only present their ticket stub from Milwaukee Metalfest. In addition, any band who performed on the bill is welcome to attend free of charge. Each band member may also bring one guest who will also be admitted free. The only stipulation for band admission is that the band must have been listed on the official line-up for Milwaukee Metalfest.

For more information on the FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES metal festival, please visit www.FemaleMetalFest.com.

For questions about this special offer, please email The SwordLord at SwordLord2003@aol.com.

Real classy on your part, Sword. :headbang: :kickass: I hope you jam that place so much, that people are hanging from the rafters and drilling holes from the ceiling to see this event. PHUCK YOU, KOSHICK!