Got my ticket for the DVD filming!

DreamNeonBlack said:
Anyone know if that club is in a decent are or is it a warzone?

What about nearby hotels?

we want information....information....information.....
According to mapquest the place is like 10 miles from the airport so a taxi would cover transportation good enough I guess. I haven't checked for any hotels yet.

MetalSteph said:
Ghetto baby, ghetto. It's sort of in an industrial area. Wherehouses and shit. But i've only been there a couple of times.

That is what I figured, most clubs are.

I remember I saw the Gathering several years ago in NYC at this creepy place. I think it was called the Meatlocker or something like that, but it was an ACTUAL MEATLOCKER!!!! It still had the freezer doors to get in and the tracks on the ceiling for the meat hooks.
And it was in the meat packing district.

I walked in and said " so it's not just a clever name "

DreamNeonBlack said:
That is what I figured, most clubs are.

I remember I saw the Gathering several years ago in NYC at this creepy place. I think it was called the Meatlocker or something like that, but it was an ACTUAL MEATLOCKER!!!! It still had the freezer doors to get in and the tracks on the ceiling for the meat hooks.
And it was in the meat packing district.

I walked in and said " so it's not just a clever name "

Hahahahaha....that's awesome. I want to go there!

MetalSteph said:
Ghetto baby, ghetto. It's sort of in an industrial area. Wherehouses and shit. But i've only been there a couple of times.

Studio 7 maybe in the industrial section of town, but for layout and sound, they beat the pants off the competition. I cannot STAND to see shows at Il Corazon/Graceland or whatever they are calling themselves now. The sound is deplorable and the stage vs audience layout is retarded.

I'm actually really planning on this show as well.... already have $$$
All I need is to make sure school will allow me to take a weekend off like this...

Oh pretty please.

Will: how much was the flight from NJ to WA ?

ah, sorry, as you may notice i just joined (been rockin' Nevermore for years though)

well, i'm down for saving money since my flight is just under $700.00:lol: