Got my tickets!!!

Lost_Orchid

\m/-_-\m/
Sep 9, 2005
Philadelphia
I realize this is kind of a pointless thread...but I just opened my mail and my tickets to see Opeth on halloween were in there. I am so excited that I felt the need to post it. I rarely get to go to concerts and have never seen Opeth cause I couldn't go every time they were here so I'm fucking hyper ass excited...yeah, this all made no point. Anyway, anybody else got tickets to this show?

I don't have tickets to the show you're going to, but I bought tickets for their show in SF on oct. 11 ^_^

I got my tickets for the show on Oct. 26 in Chicago. This will be my first time seeing them, and it should be interesting because my dad really wants to see them too.

Lost_Orchid said:
I realize this is kind of a pointless thread...but I just opened my mail and my tickets to see Opeth on halloween were in there. I am so excited that I felt the need to post it. I rarely get to go to concerts and have never seen Opeth cause I couldn't go every time they were here so I'm fucking hyper ass excited...yeah, this all made no point. Anyway, anybody else got tickets to this show?
Everyone who goes to this show should dress up as a member of Opeth. :tickled:

I'll be at the October 30th show, so... no Halloween costumes for me. :cry:

didn't want to start a new thread, but the show here in Springfield, VA sold out already. Their website, jaxxroxx.com, states that the show was the fastest sellout in the club's history. Not too shabby considering that they get all the biggest metal acts. Got 4 tickets.

My ticket to the detroit show also just came in and I was just as pumped. It lays safely under my pillow now :p . Anyone else going to this show? As of now I'm going alone.