Porcupine Tree tickets question

atrocity

crestfallen.
Jan 26, 2002
Istanbul
Visit site
Hello , if this is no somewhat opeth related please delete this.

I was planning to go to Anaheim and Los Angeles shows. I went on Ticketmaster, was about to buy tickets but I saw that tickets were 30$ & 35$ !!

So i just wanted to ask, did anyone else buy tickets from somewhere else? Is Ticketmaster charging us more?

With tax shipment and service the price will go even higher. You think if i buy them from venue or something, it'll be cheaper?

Any advice please:)

dude, go through the ticket thing at porcupinetree.com... i got denver tickets for $18
atrocity said:
Hello , if this is no somewhat opeth related please delete this.

I was planning to go to Anaheim and Los Angeles shows. I went on Ticketmaster, was about to buy tickets but I saw that tickets were 30$ & 35$ !!

So i just wanted to ask, did anyone else buy tickets from somewhere else? Is Ticketmaster charging us more?

With tax shipment and service the price will go even higher. You think if i buy them from venue or something, it'll be cheaper?

Any advice please:)

Tickets for the Troc in Philly are 17.50. Wow $30, that sounds like a huge ripoff. I think 17.50 alone is way too much, but $30 c'mon. Check around, but I think that ticketmaster pretty much monopolizes the big music scene now. I used to be able to get tickets for the Troc at a local record store but those glory days are gone. Sorry.

atrocity said:

If you go to the venue, you'll always pay less than going through ticketmaster. The actual ticket will cost the same, but you won't have to pay the service charges.

I'm going to Anaheim and San Diego, and I got my ticket for Anaheim at the box office and it was an even $30. San Diego isn't on sale yet, but I would expect that show to be less expensive than LA or Anaheim.

If you have to go through ticketmaster and are really cheap, you can save a couple bucks by going to a ticketmater outlet instead of using the website.