My war with Ticketmaster and other stuff

Glenn - not sure where you get it from, but you have the patience of a saint. Anyone running a business needs to look no further than how you run yours to see how it should be done.

Much respect.

Drew ~

All 50+ of my rooms are booked now.

I have some hotel news coming soon...
<<< Awaits the rush to and the huge line that is bound to form at the Granada's front desk after Friday night's announcement of PP XI details. :Smug:

Not really looking forward to standing in that line, but that's what I'll do if that's what it takes to get a room that close to the venue.

As for tickets in advance, I probably won't have my Gold Badge money that weekend, but having it by the next month should be no problem. Although it doesn't directly affect me in this instance, kudos to you Glenn for battling Ticketbastard and their fee over-charging asses and allowing fans to buy direct from the venue by announcing things even earlier this year! :headbang:

I don't think the lot of us could come up with enough words to express our thanks, appreciation and gratitude for all you and everyone involved does to get this done every year, seemingly without a hitch...

It's truly become a "family reunion" to me - thanks for makin' it all possible and putting up with the shit that most attendees will never have to experience...

Much respect...

GB holder for 6 years, and no complaints at all about perks we may or may not receive. I'll be happily booking my hotel Sunday night when I get back.

Steve in Philly

Glenn, is there any reason why the Gold Badge Holders can't get an email a week or so prior to the festival with next years dates so we can book the hotels of our choice? Just wondering. Thanks.