Kick-Off Show 2014 -- Price Clarification

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Happy New Year, everyone!

There has been some confusion over the price of the Kick-Off Show tickets. As of 1/1/2014, the price is now $50.

When you go to TicketMaster to purchase them, the price comes up as $60. However if you look underneath the price, you'll see the pricing breakdown which is "$50 + $10 fees". TicketMaster is adding $10 worth of fees to the ticket, hence the total price is $60.

The Kick-Off Show stands at about 60% sold out. All of the VIP spots are gone. It is quite possible we are looking at a sold out Thursday night show, so buy your tickets now before it's too late.

My sincerest thanks to all of my VIP holders and my two Ultra-VIP holders - Lane Miller & Taylor Hicks. I also want to thank everyone who has purchased a regular ticket to this show.

We are going to have a fantastic time at this show. September is not going to come soon enough for me! :Spin:

Gratefully to everyone,
Nathan
"The SwordLord"

My sincerest thanks to all of my VIP holders and my two Ultra-VIP holders - Lane Miller & Taylor Hicks.

SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!

78674459_taylor_hicks__a_l.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone!

There has been some confusion over the price of the Kick-Off Show tickets. As of 1/1/2014, the price is now $50.

When you go to TicketMaster to purchase them, the price comes up as $60. However if you look underneath the price, you'll see the pricing breakdown which is "$50 + $10 fees". TicketMaster is adding $10 worth of fees to the ticket, hence the total price is $60.

The Kick-Off Show stands at about 60% sold out. All of the VIP spots are gone. It is quite possible we are looking at a sold out Thursday night show, so buy your tickets now before it's too late.

My sincerest thanks to all of my VIP holders and my two Ultra-VIP holders - Lane Miller & Taylor Hicks. I also want to thank everyone who has purchased a regular ticket to this show.

We are going to have a fantastic time at this show. September is not going to come soon enough for me! :Spin:

Gratefully to everyone,
Nathan
"The SwordLord"

I noticed that the new price was $50 + $10 fee. However, it was already at that price on Dec. 31 around 7-7.30 PM eastern time, while it was supposed to still be at the early bird price until Jan. 1st. What happened?

I noticed that the new price was $50 + $10 fee. However, it was already at that price on Dec. 31 around 7-7.30 PM eastern time, while it was supposed to still be at the early bird price until Jan. 1st. What happened?

Yes, this was my issue too. While I realize that waiting until the last minute to buy tickets is my fault, everything I read said that they would change on the 1st. I made sure to set to Google Calendar reminder for that evening as not to forget. If it cannot be remedied, I understand, but I did try to purchase them prior to the deadline.

Why sweat it? Ample notice was given and if you can afford the travel & accommodation to Atlanta, the difference in price is negligible.

Kind of have to agree with TDD and broegaard. There was plenty of notice that the price would increase. Since ProgPower USA actually, if I'm not wrong. Why wait until literally the last day?

Just seems silly to me.

I will spend the money, and won't mention it again. Like I said, I know that I could have gotten them earlier and I knew there would be a heathy dose of the ole "you deserved it" victim blaming. However, why specify a deadline if you don't mean to adhere to it?

At the end of the day your word is your word.

As I said, I won't create drama by posting about it again.

At the end of the day your word is your word.

That wins the most melodramatic statement of 2014 even though we still have 362 days to go.

Ticketmaster simply fucked up the flip time when they set up the account on their website. It happened in the evening on a holiday a few hours before the deadline...no way in hell for Nathan to get it fixed once he found out.

I guess I don't have an answer for that, perhaps TM's servers are on a different time zone. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I guess I don't have an answer for that, perhaps TM's servers are on a different time zone. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Yes, the timezone must be the explanation. In any ways, if I had not waited till the last day, it would have been fine, so too bad for me. I'll buy later at full price.