FINALLY -- KICK-OFF SHOW TICKET LINK -- on sale 11/1 @ 10:00am

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry that it has taken this long to get you a working ticket link.

Tickets for the ProgPower USA XVI Kick-Off show featuring Almah, Dragonland and DC Cooper will go on sale on Saturday, 11/1 @ 10:00am

The link is:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/progpow...tistid=823833&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

As usual, my tiered ticket pricing is in effect. The prices will be:

Early Bird Special
11/1 - 12/31/2014
$40

Regular Advance Price
1/1/2015 - 9/9/2015
$50

Day-of-Show Price
9/10/2015
$60

***Please note - TicketMaster will add their own fees ON TOP OF these prices listed.***

I still have a VERY LIMITED NUMBER of VIP's & Ultra-VIP spots left. These need to be purchased directly through me. Email me at plazaguy6ft5@gmail.com

VIP - $150
*** Includes admission ticket, early entry, front-of-barrier access and catered dinner with the bands

ULTRA-VIP - $750
*** This is my version of sponsorship. You get everything VIP gets plus an invitation to a special outing with the bands on WEDNESDAY NIGHT - the night before the show.

If you have ANY QUESTIONS about the tickets, please post them IN THIS THREAD. I will be monitoring this thread tonight and tomorrow and I will do my best to answer all questions as promptly as possible.

From all 3 of the amazing bands on the bill and myself, all of us thank you for your support of the Kick-Off Show! We look forward to you joining us for an evening of unforgettable heavy metal thunder.

For the music,
Nathan "The SwordLord" Block
SwordLord Productions, Inc.

Proud to be part of the ProgPower USA family

I've decided that I'm in for Almah. I gotta see Edu live. Whenever I'm up in the morning I'll be throwing down my cash for you.

Bought! I thought Ticketmaster had been sued and lost for their exhorbitant 'service' fees!! ���� I know yoy have nothing to do with that, but still it pisses me off...

Type
Full Price Ticket
Ticket Price
US $40.00 x 1
Facility Charge
US $1.00 x 1
Service Fee
US $10.60 x 1

A greater than 25% "service" fee?! Yow! Their stranglehold on big event tickets is truly lamentable. I wish we could do ProgPower and related events through Enter The Vault, that would be amazing.

No matter, though, I'm coming anyway.

A greater than 25% "service" fee?! Yow! Their stranglehold on big event tickets is truly lamentable. I wish we could do ProgPower and related events through Enter The Vault, that would be amazing.

No matter, though, I'm coming anyway.

Yeah, I know, I wish I had some control over it. And on top of that, TM charges ME a credit card fee for every ticket purchased! So they get their money both ways - some from you, some from me.

The early bird special was designed to help out those in a financial bind. I'm giving a $10 deduction on my price so even with the service fees, you still save nearly $10 on the door price.

Thanks for supporting the show!

Nathan

Ticket purchased. And the discounted price is very much appreciated! Looking forward to a great show!

Blah. I've been getting an error from TM for 15 minutes. Will try again tomorrow.

"Uh-oh! For some reason we couldn’t complete your request. Please try different seats, or different ticket options for the same seats. If that doesn’t work, let us choose seats for you. Please search again"