Kick-Off Show 2014 -- Important Information

Hello everyone,

VIP is officially SOLD OUT. Thank you to ALL of my amazing VIP's, and special thanks to my two "Ultra-VIP's" for 2014 -- Lane Miller and Taylor Hicks!

Dude, it was a pleasure and an honor to attend VIP at your show. Holy crap, I am still stoked over having been able to sit down at dinner with Luca Turilli!!!

I am equally stoked that you not only did you get Pagan's Mind, but holy crap, friggan DGM!!! In fact, I got an e-mail from one of the band members (Andrea) all excited to get to come band to ProgPower and getting to see me again. Hell, he even asked for my mailing address to send me a signed copy of their latest and a T-shirt!! So, I am really stoked at getting to see DGM again, considering that me and Dave sponsored them three years ago in 2010.

I will fully admit that I was tempted on the "ultra-VIP", but considering what I am already paying to sponsor the main event, I just could not justify it at the time (also didn't help that I just dropped $2K on a Vail, CO ski trip at the time for later this winter). Glad that Lane and Taylor will be doing it, though - that is awesome.

Friendly reminder: ticket price goes up $10 on January 1st!

~Jen

Hello everyone,

VIP is officially SOLD OUT. Thank you to ALL of my amazing VIP's, and special thanks to my two "Ultra-VIP's" for 2014 -- Lane Miller and Taylor Hicks!

Uncle Swordzy

I've always wanted to 'sponsor' a band but never really got the whole scoop on that on time or whatever, so this was the next best thing. Thanks Nathan for the unique opportunity. You have my sword and shield in keeping this show alive and well.:D

I may burst before September.. 267 days!

I can't wait to meet all the bands on Wednesday and Thursday, especially Theocracy and Pagan's Mind, and to see all of my new friends.