Midweek Mayhem 2014 **Show and Ticket Info**

Bought my tickets. Now I wait for them to come in so I can add them to my collection with the other two.

website is too slow...i cant get thru

:(

PM me. I know a few people had a hard time purchasing them from overseas, but they all got it figured out so far.

PromisedLand said:
Now I'm curious to know how many tickets will sell in the first 24 hours..

I will post a ticket update tomorrow morning. I can tell you that VIP tickets were sold out extremely fast. I'm talking a matter of minutes.

Thanks to everyone who got their tickets today. :)

Tried to order from Canada but no joy AT 10:00 AM. Was signed in and everything. Got to the stage to buy and TA asked for the p/w again. Then it wouldn't accept it. Oh well. Say what you will about Ticketmaster but at least their site is stable and works.

Argh - the site order pages are dead for me in the UK. I guess I have to ring in to get tickets or does anybody happen to know whether they're working on a fix?

I am happy to report that 40% of tickets available were sold in the first 24 hours. Oh, and those VIP tickets? They were sold out in 7 minutes. ;)

Thanks to all of you who got their tickets. We're off to a good start. :)

I am happy to report that 40% of tickets available were sold in the first 24 hours. Oh, and those VIP tickets? They were sold out in 7 minutes. ;)

Thanks to all of you who got their tickets. We're off to a good start. :)

WOW.. that's greatness. I think you're going to wind up with a full house for sure. :)

Holy crap, that's amazing. I really wish I could do Wednesdays.

In the past, I typically did not bother with the Wednesday thing, although there have been some in the past that I wish I'd gone to. Typically because I just did not want to take anymore leave than I have to from work plus not having to spend that extra night at the hotel. However, since Artmore wants us to book Wednesday through Sunday plus this is such an awesome line, I might as well go this year. Glad I managed to jump on that VIP ticket the second that sight allowed me to buy a ticket! I figured those VIP tickets were going to go FAST!

I got 2 tickets when they went on sale. This'll be my first Wednesday show and 2nd Thursday show. Let the epicness begin!!