Midweek Mayhem 2014 **Show and Ticket Info**

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Good evening everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that tickets for next year's MIDWEEK MAYHEM show, featuring PAIN OF SALVATION, THEOCRACY and VANGOUGH will go on sale this coming Monday, December 2nd at 10am EST.

Tickets will be available via Ticket Alternative. I will post a link here once it's ready. Prices are as follows:

$25 - Advance regular tickets
$35 - Day of show regular tickets.
$50 - VIP tickets (Only 30 available)

VIP ticket perks:

- Early entry
- Meet and Greet with all bands
- Autograph Session/Photo Opportunity
- Exclusive VIP laminate

Please note that this will be an 18+ show. No exceptions. If anyone has a question, email me: midweekmayhem2014@gmail.com

Set times:

Doors: 6pm
Vangough: 700-745pm
Theocracy: 815-915pm
Pain of Salvation: 945-close

Pain of Salvation will be performing a completely different from the special Remedy Lane show on Saturday night. More details about that to be revealed by the band themselves.

Please help me share this info with as many people as possible. Thank you so much for all of the great feedback so far. I look forward to sharing this special evening with all of you.

Cheers,

-M

PS. Watch for a poster update soon. :)

I'll be buying these as soon as they're available. I like all three bands, plus I'm curious as to what Pain of Salvation has up their sleeve. Hmm....

I'm calling dibs on VIP. Nobody is allowed to buy the last two before I can get them at 10:01 am EST. ;)

I'll be at work, but as long as the whole thing doesn't sell out by midafternoon or evening, I should be good to get one...