PP XV: Midweek Mayhem Lineup Announcement

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
5bd2.jpg

It is with great pleasure that I announce the lineup for the 2014 Midweek Mayhem show. We're returning to the Loft on Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 for what will be one of the most memorable ProgPower week "beginnings" in the history of the festival.

As previously stated, PAIN OF SALVATION will headline what will be another special performance by this boundary-crossing, progressive rock/metal giants. This will be an entirely different set than what you'll see on Saturday at the main stage. Needless to say, they are looking forward to two unique performances at the festival that solidified their name in North America.

Joining them will be two North American up and coming heavy hitters. THEOCRACY will present its powerful mixture of melodic and progressive power metal. Fans have claimed their return to ProgPower USA for years, and the time has finally come.

VANGOUGH is no stranger to the festival attendees either. Highly regarded as one of the most promising progressive acts to appear in the last few years, they will bring their dark and emotional music in a much-anticipated return to Atlanta.

Regular tickets and a limited amount of VIP tickets will be made available via Ticket Alternative on Monday, December 2nd.

For details, check www.progpowerusa.com or send an email to midweekmayhem2014@gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY happy to see Theocracy announced! :worship:

This will make a big positive impact on my decision whether or not I can swing it this year.

I was worn out after 3 days this year.. I'll have to get into shape for 4 straight days now. I get soft during the European summer festival season because there's very little metal touring in the U.S. in the summer. :)

Sold.

Out of curiosity what will POS be doing? Just a different set? Or will it be something special?

I think I'm leaving the keys early to get here in time for this...
(What time you think PoS is going on stage,as I have close friends coming in from Seatle that day and would really love to see them)

VIP details, as well as schedule will be announced in the upcoming weeks. You can expect the usual early entry, meet and greet with the bands, autograph session, etc...

Thanks to every single one of you for the kind words. I hope to see everyone there! :)

Sold.

Out of curiosity what will POS be doing? Just a different set? Or will it be something special?

I am going to guess that maybe other than a key song or 2 from Remedy Lane pretty much nothing they play a few days later...

Or ,what would be insanely epic...is if they do the same exact playlist and the same order as their show at Prog Power 1....

VIP details, as well as schedule will be announced in the upcoming weeks. You can expect the usual early entry, meet and greet with the bands, autograph session, etc...

Thanks to every single one of you for the kind words. I hope to see everyone there! :)

You done a good job my friend.....kudos....

Nice job! Looks like I'll have to check out Vangough and Theocracy now. I've always been just a Friday/Saturday guy with a couple three day stays thrown in (Enchant and Evergrey/Vanden Plas I believe), so this will be my first four day stay. :headbang: