PP XV: Midweek Mayhem Lineup Announcement

I will obviously skip Pain of Salvation as they are probably the band that everyone knows whether or not they like them. However, here is a bit of Vangough and Theocracy 101. Just some of my personal favorites.

VANGOUGH:

THEOCRACY:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am humbled at the kind words by everyone and thank every single one of you.

However, this show is nothing without the main thing. Without ProgPower USA, there wouldn't be Midweek Mayhem. While I obviously want everyone to buy tickets for Wednesday night, let's do the right thing first and take care of Friday and Saturday. You all know the main fest's tickets went on sale today. Please share the ticket link with all of your friends and make sure people buy them. It's the least we can do. LET'S SELL PROGPOWER USA OUT THIS YEAR! Then come November 1st, take care of Nathan - Thursday's lineup is amazing and he deserves a great turnout as well.

Then you can all save a bit of money and go crazy on tickets for Midweek Mayhem. Get them for your family as Christmas presents. :lol:

FANTASTIC LINEUP!!! This will definitely be the first midweek for me. Question for you though Milty, is this PoS show just another performance or acoustic?

I am humbled at the kind words by everyone and thank every single one of you.

However, this show is nothing without the main thing. Without ProgPower USA, there wouldn't be Midweek Mayhem. While I obviously want everyone to buy tickets for Wednesday night, let's do the right thing first and take care of Friday and Saturday. You all know the main fest's tickets went on sale today. Please share the ticket link with all of your friends and make sure people buy them. It's the least we can do. LET'S SELL PROGPOWER USA OUT THIS YEAR! Then come November 1st, take care of Nathan - Thursday's lineup is amazing and he deserves a great turnout as well.

Then you can all save a bit of money and go crazy on tickets for Midweek Mayhem. Get them for your family as Christmas presents. :lol:

Indeed. I'll be camping on Ticketmaster on November 1st and December 2nd trying to get VIP tickets when they go on sale. :)

Theo always does an amazing job! I can vouch for their recent performance here in Deland!!! New songs are killer!!! Trying to find some live footage of that 'newest set' but no luck :(

at least here is some recent interviews/live shots from the band courtesy of The Age Of Metal! \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
haha Very nice shirts indeed! I'm sure ill end up sporting mine at the fest at some point in September! haha

YES, at very least, Sabe and I will be there Thurs, Fri, Sat. The rest of the band most likely Fri and Sat for sure. But we will try to make the whole week! Just a matter of what tours (if) are thrown at us. Hopefully no scheduling conflicts!

By the way, Yonfon, just wanted to share something with you (as I don't have your email address)... Daniel G. himself was laughing his ass off at this today:

1376432_10151642216858038_1657647939_n.jpg