Kick-Off Show 2014 -- Important Information

been trying to purchase 2 tickets for the last hour. Have tried 3 times, keep getting this message:
Working…
We are currently working on your request.

and the spin of death

Just sent an e-mail to see if VIP tickets were still available, as I heard very positive feedback from those who participated last year. If they are already sold out, will pick up a regular ticket online. Really excited for this line-up!!!

I know what you mean.. The 2013 kickoff show was so amazing that VIP tickets were a no-brainer for us. It's going to be the start to the greatest musical event of my life.. :)

UPDATE -- My VIP tickets appear to be sold out. They have all been reserved. If any others become available, I will post here.

I would like to thank all of my VIP's -- past and present -- for their amazing support of these two shows! This is not possible without you!

Gratefully,
Nathan

Matt Lee- Please email Nathan (Kick-Off Promoter) direct with your concerns as this forum is not the place for that specific discussion. His address is listed in this thread.

Nathan - Laura and I really appreciate the opportunity. Thank you again and x1000 for making the VIP passes available and letting us participate! I'll relish every moment. :)

I know it's super early to ask, but since the main event is sold out I feel compelled to ask...how much of a blitz have we seen in sales for the Kick-off?

Very happy to hear about the VIP being sold out. Nathan deserves it! Those who picked up that package will have an outstanding experience, guaranteed.

Looking forward to this show immensely!

Very happy to hear about the VIP being sold out. Nathan deserves it! Those who picked up that package will have an outstanding experience, guaranteed.

Looking forward to this show immensely!

By chance, are you going to offer any kind of VIP packages for Midweek Mayhem?

Nathan - Laura and I really appreciate the opportunity. Thank you again and x1000 for making the VIP passes available and letting us participate! I'll relish every moment. :)

No problem at all! Glad you are stoked as I cannot wait!

Mardoch said:
I know it's super early to ask, but since the main event is sold out I feel compelled to ask...how much of a blitz have we seen in sales for the Kick-off?

Doing very well, we are already at around 75% of my *total* pre-sales from last year, so I am extremely happy! :yow:

Nathan, can you keep us updated on the status of ticket sales for this show? Idk how likely it is to be sold out, but I won't be able to buy my ticket until next month (or, another few weeks at least) and I don't want to miss out on this.

Edit: Fixed

Hello everyone,

VIP is officially SOLD OUT. Thank you to ALL of my amazing VIP's, and special thanks to my two "Ultra-VIP's" for 2014 -- Lane Miller and Taylor Hicks!

REGULAR TICKET SALES ...

Currently we are **almost** at 50% sold. There is a chance this show could sell out. You still have six weeks to purchase tickets for $40 which is a substantial twenty dollar discount from what they will be at the door (day of show price will be $60).

I would urge, urge, urge you to take advantage of the low price. If you end up not being able to make it, I'm sure someone else will buy your ticket *next* year for the savings you incurred *this* year.

See you all in September!!

Uncle Swordzy