Kick-Off Show Ticket Information & Logistics

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone!

Here is the Kick-Off Show logistical email that I promised you. Sorry if it is a bit wordy, but if you look it over, it should answer all questions you have about this epic show.

TICKETS

Tickets go on sale this Saturday, November 17 at 10:00am. There will be two different types of tickets available – General Admission & VIP. Furthermore, I am offering incentive to buy early with lower prices the sooner you buy. Information follows:

Early Bird Special
Purchase your ticket between 11/17 – 12/31/2012
Price - $35

Advance Price
1/01 – 9/4/2013
Price - $40

Day of Show Price
9/05/2013
Price - $50

VIP Package
$125
Includes early access, front-of-barrier privileges, backstage access and dinner with the bands. Also will give you first crack at sponsorship or VIP purchasing for 2014. There will be a very, very limited number of these available and I guarantee it will enhance your experience 100%.

GA Ticket Link:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E00496CE2B8862C?artistid=823833&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

VIP PACKAGES will need to be purchased from me directly. Please email me at PLAZAGUY6FT5[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM

SHOW SCHEDULE

In a perfect world, this is the timeline of the day. Keep in mind, being that this is heavy metal music, this schedule is subject to change without notice. If you suddenly notice that I have less to no hair that day, you’ll know we are probably running behind.

The ProgPower USA XIV Kick-Off Show
Thursday, September 5, 2013

VIP Doors @ 4:00pm
GA Doors @ 5:30pm

IN THE SILENCE
6:00pm-6:45pm

CIRCLE II CIRCLE
7:15pm-8:45pm

LUCA TURILLI’S RHAPSODY
9:30pm-11:45pm

2014 Announcement / Half Price Deal

As I promised, every single person who purchases a ticket to the 2013 Kick-Off Show will get into the 2014 show for HALF PRICE. The announcement and roster for 2014 will be made at some point in time during the evening. Instructions will then be given to attendees on how to purchase their half-price ticket.

I know that this is the most expensive Kick-Off Show in history. I know that money is tight and in this economy every dollar counts. What I can promise you is that this show will be 100% worth it. In one night, you will see three acts give you over 270 minutes worth of music! In my 10 years as a promoter, I have never played it safe and delivered some of the highest quality shows in my home state of Minnesota. For my first opportunity to promote the Kick-Off Show, I wanted to deliver a show that nobody would ever forget. With these three bands, I believe I have done that. I look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday, September 5, 2013 for a truly incredible heavy metal experience unlike anything you have seen before. :headbang:

Sincerely,
Nathan “The SwordLord” Block

It's not the most expensive... the Nightwish / Kamelot shows this year were more expensive, and I think the Helloween / Gamma Ray show a few years ago was as well. Maybe a couple others. Regardless, I don't think you need any justification for this at all. With the typical price of concerts these days, 4½ hours of music, including some fairly exclusive setlists, is pretty damn good for $35.

It's not the most expensive... the Nightwish / Kamelot shows this year were more expensive, and I think the Helloween / Gamma Ray show a few years ago was as well. Maybe a couple others. Regardless, I don't think you need any justification for this at all. With the typical price of concerts these days, 4½ hours of music, including some fairly exclusive setlists, is pretty damn good for $35.
Fuckinay!

Agreed! Plus why should you worry when you have a unique band appearing
that has not been here yet that peeps are excited to see and hear......?

I thought tickets didn't go on sale until tomorrow? That didn't include the V.I.P.? I am interested. Did I miss out. :(

Got my 3 tickets! Damn ticketbastard fees! Now they charge $5.00 for mail!!! I didn't think stamps went up THAT much! :yow: :fu:

Yeah, at least they finally got rid of the fee for printing them on your own printer.... I never understood that one.

TICKETS

Tickets go on sale this Saturday, November 17 at 10:00am. There will be two different types of tickets available – General Admission & VIP. Furthermore, I am offering incentive to buy early with lower prices the sooner you buy. Information follows:

Early Bird Special
Purchase your ticket between 11/17 – 12/31/2012
Price - $35

Advance Price
1/01 – 9/4/2013
Price - $40

Day of Show Price
9/05/2013
Price - $50

VIP Package
$125
Includes early access, front-of-barrier privileges, backstage access and dinner with the bands. Also will give you first crack at sponsorship or VIP purchasing for 2014. There will be a very, very limited number of these available and I guarantee it will enhance your experience 100%.

GA Ticket Link:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E00496CE2B8862C?artistid=823833&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

VIP PACKAGES will need to be purchased from me directly. Please email me at PLAZAGUY6FT5[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM

Quick question on the early bird and advance prices... are those only valid through ticketmaster? If someone buys them directly at the Center Stage box office before the day of the show, are those prices still valid?

Quick question on the early bird and advance prices... are those only valid through ticketmaster? If someone buys them directly at the Center Stage box office before the day of the show, are those prices still valid?

Actually that is a very good question. I do not know if CenterStage works that way. I am going to defer to Glenn who can hopefully shed some light on this. Sorry I don't know the answer, still figuring out the way things work in Atlanta. :D

Thanks to everyone who has purchased tickets and to the overwhelming response to VIP! We have a VERY LIMITED NUMBER of VIP remaining, please email me if you want in -- plazaguy6ft5[at]gmail[dot]com -- they will not be around much longer!

Actually that is a very good question. I do not know if CenterStage works that way. I am going to defer to Glenn who can hopefully shed some light on this. Sorry I don't know the answer, still figuring out the way things work in Atlanta. :D

Same price as listed originally regardless of where purchased based on the date, not method or location. Obviously, you avoid the Ticketmaster additional charges by purchasing at the Box Office

I sent you an email (from showriter4[at]gmail[dot]com) for a VIP ticket, if there are any still available. If you didn't receive it, please check your spam mail. (I don't want to miss the opportunity if I can help it!)