Kick-Off Show 2014 -- Important Information

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Greetings everyone,

Tickets for the Kick-Off Show featuring DRAEKON, DGM and PAGAN'S MIND go on sale this Friday, 11/01 at 10:00am. A link will be posted shortly.

The discount password for those who attended the 2013 show will be activated FOR THE FIRST 3 DAYS ONLY (Fri, 11/01 - Sun, 11/02). After that, tickets will be regular price.

Prices are:
$40 -- "Early Bird Special" Before 12/31/13
$50 -- 1/1/13-9/10/14
$60 -- Day of Show

ALSO ...

I still happen to have VERY LIMITED number of VIP and ULTRA-VIP spots left. There is low single-digit availability for both. They are explained below. You must contact me DIRECTLY for these, please email me at plazaguy6ft5[at]gmail[dot]com

VIP for 2014 will be $150.
The package will include early entry, barrier access and dinner with the bands.

ULTRA VIP for 2014 will be $750
This will include full access to sound-check on Thursday PLUS permission to attend a special gathering with Pagan’s Mind on WEDNESDAY NIGHT, the night before the show. You will also be listed as sponsors of the show and I will thank you by name on every public post I make on the event.

Furthermore, ULTRA-VIP’s will be given the option to give feedback for future Kick-Off show rosters. I will tell you who I am planning on getting and also give you the opportunity to suggest bands as headliners or support. It is conceivable that an ULTRA-VIP could end up having direct input into future rosters and end up seeing their dream band perform at the Kick-Off show!

Thank you so much for all of your support in 2013 and I look forward to another amazing show in 2014!

Kind regards to all,
Nathan "The SwordLord" Block
SwordLord Productions
founded 2002 in Minnesota
Atlanta Under-the-Sword, 2013 -- ???

The password isn't working for me :(
Are you supposed to enter it in the "Voucher Code" section?

There is a drop down menu on the first screen that says "got an offer code?" I tested it and it worked for me.

If you have further issues, please contact Nathan (Kick-Off promoter) at plazaguy6ft5 at gmail.com

I just bought my ticket and the password worked. As Glenn said, use the drop-down menu on the first screen that says "got an offer code?"

Can't wait! Is it September yet? :)

Picked up my two tickets. I forgot how much I hate Ticketmaster since I haven't had to use it in so long. I'd rather just give Nathan $100. Instead, I'm paying $40x2 ($80), +$9x2 fee ($18), +$3 processing fee so Ticketmaster can get their $21 out of the deal.

1) TICKET PURCHASED (Didn't want to hijack the thread)

2) TM is using a new verification process. They make you watch ads and type in a product phrase. Have to admit, I'm both pissed off at TM and admiring how they can squeeze money from every little part of the process.

Steve in Philly

All while listening to "Through Osiris Eyes". Can't wait for the show!

Be sure to follow Glen's instructions to enter the offer code.

6 tickets bought! I'm gonna be meeting up with a loyal supporter of my radio show and great friend Jim! It will be great after a 3 year absence to return to Atlanta!

Thank you so much everyone for purchasing tickets! This is going to be a fantastic show!

Please remember that the discount code for half price tickets ($60 door - half price is $30 plus applicable TM fees) will EXPIRE at 11:59pm on Sunday, 11/3. Thanks to daylight savings time, you all have an extra hour to purchase your tickets this weekend. :lol:

Please email me if you have any other issues: plazaguy6ft5[at]gmail[dot]com

Nathan

Just purchased my tickets. Hey Nathan, just sent you an email a few minutes ago.