Kick-Off Show Ticket Information & Logistics

I'm finally sold on Thursday night. For some reason LT's Rhapsody reminds me of Therion. I like therion. Now I like this. I'm so weird with tastes. I'm sold on Thursday & Saturday now... friday's a little iffy for me still. Will buy tickets later in the year after I buy my speakers and my nook. Need more gigs :D

***IMPORTANT VIP UPDATE***

At this point all VIP tickets are spoken for. Notice I did not say sold out. Everyone who emailed me, I am holding your ticket in reserve until I receive payment. All VIP payments are due by 12/15/2012.

If you have decided NOT to purchase VIP, please kindly contact me so I can release your ticket for someone else to purchase.

If you emailed me, but have NOT received a response, you should try again. I have answered every single email I have received. Check your spam filter. Check my email address. It is: PLAZAGUY6FT5[at]GMAIL[dot]COM

I am simply amazed by the response to VIP and the ticket sales thus far. I guarantee everyone is going to have a fantastic time!

Thank you so much to everyone who has purchased tickets!

See you in September!

Nathan

That is the $35 ticket. Click on price details and you will see:

TypeFull Price Ticket
Ticket PriceUS $35.00 x 1
Facility ChargeUS $1.00 x 1
Convenience ChargeUS $6.75 x 1

Very cheap compared to TM fees a year or so ago ...

That is the $35 ticket. Click on price details and you will see:

TypeFull Price Ticket
Ticket PriceUS $35.00 x 1
Facility ChargeUS $1.00 x 1
Convenience ChargeUS $6.75 x 1

Very cheap compared to TM fees a year or so ago ...

thanks for tip! weird they don't list those charges with the OTHER $3.00 ticket fee. hahaha, go ticketmaster!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just wanted to give public thanks to everyone who has purchased VIP and regular tickets -- my little show is off to a great start! With every passing day, my anticipation for this incredible evening of heavy metal increases. Looking forward to a great Kick-Off show and of course an amazing festival (Reinxeed Alliance!!).

And of course, thanks to Glenn and Jen for making it possible for me to be a part of this amazing event known as ProgPower. I am thankful every day that I am able to do this.

Only 9 months to go. :Spin: See you all in September!

Nathan
"The SwordLord"

CELEBRATING my 10th YEAR as an INDEPENDENT concert promoter.
10 Years Under the Sword
12/2002 - 12/2012

Got my 3 tickets! Damn ticketbastard fees! Now they charge $5.00 for mail!!! I didn't think stamps went up THAT much! :yow: :fu:

I decided to spring for the $5 charge for mail, as the ONE time I used the ticketfast option, I had an issue getting the document to load...and every time I contacted TM, I received the same canned e-mail that did NOT address my question. :mad:

Interestingly, I bought Spring Training tickets yesterday via TM and it was back to no charge for U.S. Mail. Maybe enough people bitched that they changed it back?

REMINDER: Purchase a 2013 Kick-Off ticket for Thurs. night & get into the 2014 show for HALF PRICE!!

Nathan has stated, "Everyone will receive a voucher the night of the show with a special half price coupon code. Have no fear!"

Ticket link