KICK-OFF 2013 -- LINE-UP REVEALED!

Hell yeah. I've always liked Luca Turilli's solo stuff more than Rhapsody so this should be really cool.
IMHO, King of Nordic Twilight is the best thing LT ever did. And, I LOVE Legendary tales and Symphony of Enchanted Lands. Basically, everything up to and including Power of the Dragonflame is mandatory. The material drops off after that. I still love them, though. Both versions of the band. KoNT is still in a class by itself no matter what.

IMHO, King of Nordic Twilight is the best thing LT ever did. And, I LOVE Legendary tales and Symphony of Enchanted Lands. Basically, everything up to and including Power of the Dragonflame is mandatory. The material drops off after that. I still love them, though. Both versions of the band. KoNT is still in a class by itself no matter what.

That is a pretty terrific album. Cheese X1000, but still so awesome.

Great ones for the festival. The fact that I already know In The Silence and like them helps. I may go just to see some form of Savatage... as for Rhapsody... I may just check a few of their songs live then head out early. Never been a rhapsody fan and epic power metal just doesn't seem to float my boat.

I just realized that there is a huge chance we'll get songs from King of the Nordic Twilight, including The Ancient Forest of Elves. Holy shit, this is going to kill!!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has responded and left feedback, I am very encouraged! This was not an easy (or cheap) line-up to put together, so I am happy that so many of you are stoked for this show.

I don't want to give too much away at this point, but those of you who are hoping for stuff from Kings of the Nordic Twilight are going to be extremely happy! :Spin:

Again, even though the video says 6:00pm, it looks like we have too much epicawesomeness (yes that's my new phrase for this show and everyone who starts using it is cool) to squeeze in before midnight, so the doors will OPEN AT 5:30PM and the actual MUSIC WILL START AT 6:00PM. At this point, this is 99.99% official. I am just waiting for some last pieces of confirmation and then I will announce show logistics in a different thread.

THANKS AGAIN! I hope you all will make this - it so shall rule, I promise! :danceboy:

Not that I have to explain myself but here goes:

-In the Silence sounded generic.
-I like Savatage but don't want to see CIIC play it and I find them boring.
-Rhapsody in any incarnation is beyond horrible as is mostly all power metal.

However I wil go on Friday and Saturday as I usually do.