KICK-OFF SHOW is almost upon you -- will you be ready?

Actually, I'm way more excited about the "Wake of Magellan" set than I am about Rhapsody. It's my favorite Savatage album and it will be a treat to hear Zak Stevens sing those songs live. Talk about a once in a lifetime shot!

Somehow missed the memo that there was a VIP option for this show. Oh well, I'll be there with bells on even if I am a regular schmoe rather than a VIP.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! Luca just emailed me the set-list. You guys are not going to believe what is going to be played on Thursday! It is going to blow your mind, it is even better than I hoped for! Trust me when I tell you, you will never hear this stuff live again. This is going to be the definitive Luca set, don't miss out!!

Finally bought my tickets! Another great Thursday kickoff show that I can't wait to see!
What, 16 days?

Not sure if this is answered elsewhere and I'm just missing it, but will there be in and out privileges for the Thursday night show?

I might not get there for the whole show, but I'm convinced I need to see Rhapsody now. See you there!