KICK-OFF 2013 -- LINE-UP REVEALED!

YouTube link doesn't appear to be working now, what is the lineup?

I got this message...

"This video has contents from partner WMG, hence showing it has been prohibited in your country due copyright issues."

Stupid youtube! Forced me to make five extra clicks and wasted about 15 seconds of my precious life to get that that announcement video running.

Other than that, AWESOME!

Sorry. It is indeed "blocked" in several countries regardless of having Luca's permission to use the video footage for promotion. Same shit happened with Pretty Maids last year. It is a losing battle. We will have it on the website this week just in case.

AMAZING! I was praying to the gods of shredding power metal that Luca Turilli's Rhapsody would make an appearance. It would appear that the Lord of Sword, the Sword Lord, Nathan Block, has heard my prayers. Many thanks.

Definitely looking forward to Luca Turilli's Rhapsody and his solo work. Not too familiar with the other two, although I've seen a ton of Circle II Circle shirts at shows.

Any idea yet of timing? The earlier start may affect my flight plans, although I don't have to worry about that for a few more months.

Definitely looking forward to Luca Turilli's Rhapsody and his solo work. Not too familiar with the other two, although I've seen a ton of Circle II Circle shirts at shows.

Any idea yet of timing? The earlier start may affect my flight plans, although I don't have to worry about that for a few more months.

In about two or three more weeks, I will be posting a MASSIVE logistical email that will answer absolutely all your questions about set times, prices, sponsorship, VIPs, etc.

For right now, the TENTATIVE schedule is:

Doors @ 5:30pm

In the Silence
6:00-6:45

Circle 2 Circle
7:15-8:45

Luca Turilli & Co.
9:30-11:45

PLEASE do not consider this definitive until I post this in it's own thread. But hopefully that will help you with your travel arrangements.

There is a lot of bang for the buck here. C2C is basically playing a headliner set - 90 solid minutes AND the entire Wake of Magellan album. Luca Turilli took his 110 minute set and added nearly half an hour of his solo material to it. The LTR set will NOT be duplicated anywhere in the US or Canada - we will have an exclusive set complete with video projection accompaniment, fog, snow, the works. I guarantee it is going to be unlike anything that has ever been seen before.

Plan on making this one. I guarantee it is going to be worth every single dime.

In about two or three more weeks, I will be posting a MASSIVE logistical email that will answer absolutely all your questions about set times, prices, sponsorship, VIPs, etc.

For right now, the TENTATIVE schedule is:

Doors @ 5:30pm

In the Silence
6:00-6:45

Circle 2 Circle
7:15-8:45

Luca Turilli & Co.
9:30-11:45

PLEASE do not consider this definitive until I post this in it's own thread. But hopefully that will help you with your travel arrangements.

There is a lot of bang for the buck here. C2C is basically playing a headliner set - 90 solid minutes AND the entire Wake of Magellan album. Luca Turilli took his 110 minute set and added nearly half an hour of his solo material to it. The LTR set will NOT be duplicated anywhere in the US or Canada - we will have an exclusive set complete with video projection accompaniment, fog, snow, the works. I guarantee it is going to be unlike anything that has ever been seen before.

Plan on making this one. I guarantee it is going to be worth every single dime.

Thanks for the info. Oh, I definitely plan on being there!

Nate... awesome lineup... no idea how you pulled this off... you are one mean mother of a promoter... hitting it out of the park on your first at bat... looks good on you, Broh!... Well Done!

Nathan,

You already had me sold with Circle II Circle, but then you went and threw Luca Turilli on top of it and got me extra excited! In the Silence sounds pretty promising, too. Awesome job, buddy!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert