Gamma Ray/Avian in Minnesota -- tickets on sale Sat, 3/11 @ 10:00am!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone!

Sorry about the foul-up from last week! Tickets will definitely go on sale starting this Saturday, 3/11, at 10:00am. The link is below:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06003C6889E73A9C?artistid=1004801&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

I have recently confirmed that GAMMA RAY will be doing an autograph session following their set! As some of you know, this has been a trademark of all my shows since I started producing concerts.

I really hope to see you all there! This show is going to redefine metal in the midwest.

For ALL the info you could possibly need including hotel information, check out www.MySpace.com/GammaRayMN

"Here in Dreamland, we will not obey ... THE MASTERS!"
Nathan "The SwordLord" Block

I don't know about anyone else but I've bought my 2 tickets for Swordlord's show in Dreamland! I can't wait for this show especially if I can get an autograph after the show. Now I just need to find a picture for them to sign:)

Lust For Life and Freetime!!!

Ballstorm said:
I don't know about anyone else but I've bought my 2 tickets for Swordlord's show in Dreamland! I can't wait for this show especially if I can get an autograph after the show. Now I just need to find a picture for them to sign:)

Lust For Life and Freetime!!!

Thanks brother! Aahh, Lust For Life ... the first song I ever heard by Gamma Ray! :headbang:

Heh... I was quickly scanning the board, and glanced at the title of this post, and for a moment, I thought it said Gamma Ray was playing at 10:00 AM on March 11. That would not be cool at all...:lol:

SwordLord.........just wanna drop a line and say good luck with the Gamma show!!..... Can't wait for the SoCal shows......

Are ther going to be tickets at the door the day of the show?

There is a SLIGHT chance I may be in MN on May 12 (I love my work!). But it is not yet a done deal, so I'd be risking it if I bought the tickets now.

Just found out today, and almost crap my pants right in the middle of a meeting.

Jurakan said:
Are ther going to be tickets at the door the day of the show?

There is a SLIGHT chance I may be in MN on May 12 (I love my work!). But it is not yet a done deal, so I'd be risking it if I bought the tickets now.

Just found out today, and almost crap my pants right in the middle of a meeting.

Sorry about the late response -- yes, there will be tickets available at the door provided we don't sell out! The club is pretty big though, I'm pretty sure I can squeeze you in. You don't want to miss this show if you're in town! :headbang:

Awesome. My being here for that date has actually become quite the sensitive issue at work, so I may not know what will happen until a few days before the show.