BREAKING NEWS: AVIAN will open for GAMMA RAY in Minnesota on Fri, 5/12/2006!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
I am telling you guys first because ... I love you guys (and girlz)! :loco:

BREAKING NEWS
March 1, 2006

AVIAN featuring Lance King (Pyramaze), Yan Leviathan and Jonah Weingarten (Pyramaze) will make their FIRST EVER live performance opening for GAMMA RAY at the Rock Nightclub in Maplewood, Minnesota on Friday, May 12, 2006!

I am huge fan of the AVIAN CD and I know many of you are as well. You all know how psyched I am about landing Gamma Ray and this is such an amazing development, I can hardly believe it.

I sincerely hope that anyone within a reasonable distance of Minnesota will attempt to make it out to see what I promise will be a once-in-a-lifetime and very, very amazing show!

www.MySpace.com/GammaRayMN
http://therocknightclub.com/

All about the music,
Nathan "The SwordLord" Block

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

It is not looking like I may be able to go!!!!

I envy everyone going to this show. For the first time in a long time, I hate my job.

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Sword, I know it's going to be a killer show.:headbang:

Imajica said:
Way to go Swordlord. Another feather in your cap. Keep up the great work.

Thanks brother! Lance and I have been batting this around for nearly 3 weeks now and it's just amazing that we have put it all together.

I absolutely guarantee that this show will please! I hope you all can make it.

Nathan "The SwordLord" Block

yardleybates said:
starts calculating the drive from Chicago to Minneapolis

About the only way I can make this trip possible is if I meet you & Yippee in Chi and carpool the rest of the way. Think we can work that out??? I'm not looking forward to sitting at home that night in a pool of tears and snot wishing I was there!

Wishmaster said:
Damn, Nathan, you need to move to Atlanta and work with Glenn to get good shows here all year long :)

--Mike

Naaaa... Then who would I partner with??? No one else in MN is worth it... except SeaStorm he also rules!

Is there a start time for this event? My firewall at work won't let me get to any MySpace pages. Trying to figure out if I can work a full day on Friday and still get to MN in time for the show.

Doors are at 7pm and then music is at 7:15 if we can get a small opener. Miles Beyond is at 8pm. Set times will be up soon as the Sword master and myself talk more...

SwordLord said:
I am telling you guys first because ... I love you guys (and girlz)!

Man, I wouldn't have made the trip to see Gamma Ray, but with Avian on the bill, I might have to think about this!!!

Swordlord, how big is the stage at this venue? Any good views for photography?

Awwww, Mayhem, you're such a sweetie ;)

Fiddler, one thing to bear in mind about Avian: who knows when they'll play again? Since this is a side project for 3/4 of the band, this one-off show could potentially be their only show. At least for a long time.