I DID IT! GAMMA RAY WILL BE IN MINNESOTA!

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Dude I totally wanted to be there, but money is a major factor in everything I do. I only work at Subway and I have a problem getting job, kind of personal stuff. Anyway if I can hopefully get a better job, I will for sure be at the Gamma Ray concert.

Well, don't worry about necessarily getting a better job, just get a second job for your Gamma Ray fund. :cool: Seriously dude, I hope you can make it -- it would be great to meet you and rock out to Kai! :headbang:

sh0kr0k said:
HOLY GOODNESS - WAY TO GO NATHAN!! :kickass:
Gamma Ray AND Miles Beyond AND Ion Vein?! Wooooooo!
I hope to heaven that I can make it to this one! I'm behind you
all the way no matter what! Kick-ass, bro!

Tammy Z!!! You must come! We must talk, hang, swing swords, etc! Hope you can make it! :loco:

Can you tell all your peeps about this show, puleez?

Thanks,
Nathan

Ballstorm said:
Dead or alive I will be there. I will dig my way out of my grave to see Gamma Ray in the heartland. I can't see well enough to drive so I'll try to round up a couple more attendees who can, otherwise I'll fly in. One way or another I will not miss Gamma Ray making it this close to my home in KAnsas City.

Thank You Swordlord and all those who helped to make this happen.

Swordlord's Dreamland, Minnesota here I come!!!

Thank you for the well-wishes! I will pass your thanks along to all those who have invested in the show -- they will DEFINITELY appreciate it.

Dig your way out of the grave -- now THAT'S METAL! :headbang: :tickled:

There were some Kansas City guys up for the Sonata show -- wish I knew how to put you in touch with them...

Good luck in your travel preparation!

Nathan

Petethedrummer said:
SWORDLORD congrats man

I'd come out to the show, except i'm from new york...so...see you at progpower! or something \m/

Thanks man! New York -- not much to say about that, you get to see ALL the good stuff! Too bad DragonForce cancelled on the NYC show, I almost had my airfare booked. My sister lives in Manhattan with her husband, have visited your fine city 3 times. Saw MANOWAR & RHAPSODY at B.B. Kings -- it ruled!

Nathan

SwordLord said:
Oh no way, you're the dude that was there from Puerto Rico?!?!

You better believe it!!!!

Be sure to post the show flyer on the Forum. I will put it up at work, even if I can do it in my cube only. I'm pretty sure nobody will know what Gamma Ray is, but it will at least get some people to ask me. Gotta bring metal to the people.

ROCK ON!!!!!!!:headbang:

gammarayshow.jpg

SwordLord said:
Thanks man! I'll be looking for you at POWERFEST -- can't wait for another one of those, had so much fun at last years with Tad Mo-f&kn-rose!

As for the break-even thing ... yeah ... me too ... if the show goes south on me, when you see the little pup-tent outside of Earthlink for PP7 this year, that will be me cuz I can't afford a hotel room! :tickled:

Lookin' pretty darn definate that I'll be at Powerfest...
We'll slip you some food from the hotels if we can't find you a place to stay! :Spin:

J-Dubya

Jurakan said:
You better believe it!!!!

Be sure to post the show flyer on the Forum. I will put it up at work, even if I can do it in my cube only. I'm pretty sure nobody will know what Gamma Ray is, but it will at least get some people to ask me. Gotta bring metal to the people.

ROCK ON!!!!!!!:headbang:

VERY cool that you are on here, brother, I had definitely wanted to thank you for being at the show!

Thank you for your kind offer to post that flyer! The other thing you can do is put it in an email and send it to your friends and post it on other forums that you may be on. Believe me, I appreciate ANY help in promoting this show that you are willing to give me!

You rule! :worship: Stay metal!

SwordLord

Pellaz said:
Congrats, Nathan! If I could afford to fly to any of GR's shows on this limited tour, I'd fly to yours. :worship: :headbang:

That's a very kind thing to say! Maybe you can put together an Atlanta tour bus and drive up here. :D Metal road trips are AWESOME! I drove from Minneapolis to Cleveland to see Manowar/Rhapsody and the subsequently flew to Atlanta and NYC to see them again -- Metal Travel. :loco:

All the best,
Nathan

SwordLord said:
Outstanding about PowerFest -- what band are you looking forward to the most?

All of them, actually, but Nocturnal Rites & Eldritch are at the top of the list!
:Spin:

It's only a couple hours from me, and I have the means to go this year, as well as get a Howard Hughes hermit like friend of mine out of his house in northern WI as well. I haven't told him about a necessary May road trip yet ... ;)

J-Dubya

Damn i live in the middle of nowhere, and there aren't alot of people around here who would be willing to travel that far to See GAMMA RAY or anyone for that matter, so if i can arrange the time off, it will just be me, and maybe my daughter. The only Metal road trip we have done is in Aug 2004, a group of about 15 of us caravaned to Scotsdale Arizona to see NIGHTWISH, and it was awesome.

I have the good fortune of living in the same town as the Swordster. In fact, we met in Intro to World History class as freshmen at the University of Minnesota many years ago. The guy's a metal lord AND a scholar!!!

To the point, I'll be at Gamma Ray for sure.

J-Dubya 777 said:
All of them, actually, but Nocturnal Rites & Eldritch are at the top of the list!
:Spin:

It's only a couple hours from me, and I have the means to go this year, as well as get a Howard Hughes hermit like friend of mine out of his house in northern WI as well. I haven't told him about a necessary May road trip yet ... ;)

LOL! :tickled: It's always a good time for a metal road trip!

PowerFest is going to be great, I can't wait!

See you there!

Pyramaze51 said:
Damn i live in the middle of nowhere, and there aren't alot of people around here who would be willing to travel that far to See GAMMA RAY or anyone for that matter, so if i can arrange the time off, it will just be me, and maybe my daughter. The only Metal road trip we have done is in Aug 2004, a group of about 15 of us caravaned to Scotsdale Arizona to see NIGHTWISH, and it was awesome.

Very cool bringing your daughter -- infect them early so that they listen to good music in the future! :headbang:

Scottsdale, AZ? Wow, were you still in Atlanta at that time?

Dark One said:
Congrats on the accomplishment Nathan! Now you have to start a Swordlord Festival as well. :D

Funny you should say that, Lance King and I are planning a big power metal festival to debut in Minnesota in May of 2007. It will be big, big, big ... stay tuned, more details to follow.

Nathan