Got snowed in today!

Mullmuzzler

Jul 26, 2002
Round Rock, TX
In anticipation for the snow overnight here at the DFW area, I put in a vacation day. So yes, I'm snowed in the apartment, chilling, listening and watching stuff...This is my first real day off in quite a few years, I'm the kind of person that goes to work every single day (except for holidays). So, it feels weird but good.

In anticipation for the snow overnight here at the DFW area, I put in a vacation day. So yes, I'm snowed in the apartment, chilling, listening and watching stuff...This is my first real day off in quite a few years, I'm the kind of person that goes to work every single day (except for holidays). So, it feels weird but good.

You want Real Snow , come to N.J. / N.Y and shovel this crap...( whats snowed in for El Paso 2 inches???????):lol::cry::cry::Spin::wave:

Come up to Rhode Island...it's like the friggin' ICE AGE up here...more storms on the way...things are so bad I guess all over the country we can't even get any more ice melt...we already went through 8 pallets of it in a couple of weeks at the college alone...used to like OT...but it's getting weak now.