Gothenburg show canceled :(

Yeah guys, that's pretty cool! Canceling dates of a headlining Europe tour to play some shitty shows with CoB in the US. Planned to see them in Stockholm. Fuck off then.

So I take it you are under the impression that it is the bandmembers, and not the label or the promotors, that cancel shows? Think about it for a second, then you can eat your words and fuck off yourself, or you can e-mail those who are actually responsible and tell them to fuck off.

Let's hope for a rescheduling then. Or I'll kick your asses next time I see you (signing in Västerås, beers on me this time).

Tyra said:
So I take it you are under the impression that it is the bandmembers, and not the label or the promotors, that cancel shows? Think about it for a second, then you can eat your words and fuck off yourself, or you can e-mail those who are actually responsible and tell them to fuck off.

Well said!

Deathlef said:
Yeah guys, that's pretty cool! Canceling dates of a headlining Europe tour to play some shitty shows with CoB in the US. Planned to see them in Stockholm. Fuck off then.

and

gnoff said:
If they have really cancelled the Scandinavian dates, again, I'll be a bit upset.
If they don't want to do shows here, at least quit fucking arrange dates so we're all happy and then just shot down and ripped to pieces once the dates are cancelled for a US tour, again...

obviously we want to play scandinavia, as well as every where else.
We ARE rescheduling the scandinavian dates.
The direct support slot on the cob tour is the best and only option for us to tour north america this soon after the release, we basically had no choice but to take it.
the 3 shows here can be postponed. cob can't move their tour just for us. simple.
We're sorry but we couldn't do it any other way.

To bad you guys have to take those choises. On the other hand this is very nice because you guys now can tour the USA.

But to all the persons who tried to hang themself, AA is not going to cancel the concert as far as im still capable of reading, but just rescheduling. It might be a bit later, but im sure you guys will see them live ;).

Don't get me wrong guys. I know the whole music business thing. For sure, it's definitely not AA's fault. If I were in their shoes I'd have done the same. Pretty good chance for converting some Americans. But still, it just sucks that those dates in your good ol' home are kicked off.
Anyways, have a good flight to the US and have some fun. But don't forget to deliver a neat show when you're back in Sweden...

i'll be at the Minneapolis show, and will probably leave after AA, unless of course
i get lucky enough to drink with the band!

skinnywhiteboy said:
i'll be at the Minneapolis show, and will probably leave after AA, unless of course
i get lucky enough to drink with the band!

Dude, STAY....after the NY show last year I got to hang, drink and talk with them for hours, the only reason I had to leave was to catch the ferry back to Jersey or I would have been there all damm night. I am taking precautions this year to make sure I dont have to bail early...

well im goign to be glad to go to their date in mass. mostly because if i play my cards rigth and look around alot i can porbably find a backstage pass. so i can finally meet my msuical idols.

Sleipnir said:
Dude, STAY....after the NY show last year I got to hang, drink and talk with them for hours, the only reason I had to leave was to catch the ferry back to Jersey or I would have been there all damm night. I am taking precautions this year to make sure I dont have to bail early...

no shit? ok, i'll stick around, maybe i'll get backstage, it'd be awesome to hang with the guys. i'd even buy the beer :kickass: