Gothic Knights Vrs. Zandelle!

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
Battle of the Brooklyn true metal speed/ thrash old schoolers.

I love them both but Zandelle is far superior in my mind.

Better musicians and overall better songwriting.

Looking forward to hearing their new CD, supposed to be out this Fall.

Anyone else into NYC underground metal?

Saw Zandelle @ L`Amours years ago when UDO/Saxon played there. They were really good.

savabich2 said:
I saw UDO with Raven, man I miss that place!

Did you catch SyX there or nevermore?
Saw Symphony X when they opened for Halford there. That was a crazy show. It wasn`t in the small part of L`Amours where I had seen Saxon/UDO. It was on the other side of the building with the disco crap stuff. Still an awesome show. I miss L`Amours too. Saw Twisted Sister, or were they calling themselves Bent Brother at that time? I don`t remember. Great shows though.

I met Udo Dirkschneider on 19th. St. at that diner on the corner. He was having dinner with some other people. Had him sign the takeout menu and bought him a round of Heinekens. Nice guy. Built like a beer barrel and he`s "not all there" if ya know what I mean. :loco: :headbang:

Have you guys been to the Hook yet?

They haven't gottent the bigger bands so much ut the best club in Brooklyn right now.

Excellent management and bar staff, great sound, great prices.

I saw the Powermadness show there a while back and caugt Until Destiny and Operatica. Wild to see the shred guitar come back with the younger kids, lol.

You catch these two bands yet?

Yeah, they don't travel out of NYC much.

Where are you in PA, I was juyst visiting friends out there.

I feel quite the opposite. The singer of Gothic Knights from the last CD is far superior than Zandelle's singer, and the music is much catchier and heavier.

speaking of Zandelle, catch them at

METAL_MELTDOWN-web-static.jpg