Gotta brand new spank'n mouse

hypocrisy86

They All Knew Golgotha...
Feb 20, 2004
Texas
I got the Wirless Optical Mouse 2.0 from Microsoft
It has gell scroll, tilt wheel,better design..
Feels and works like a dream...bout 800 DPI..

B00020E4QO.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Tis my current logitech mouse. Kicks ass if you ask me. I used to have a Microsoft Optical mouse but broke on me.

Final_Vision said:
B00020E4QO.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Tis my current logitech mouse. Kicks ass if you ask me. I used to have a Microsoft Optical mouse but broke on me.

The new Microsoft one has the scroller where you can scroll side to side AND up and down. and the scroller is made of soft gel and doesn't make noise,also the DPI went up .. same DPI as yours, but yours only has those tiny buttons
i used my friends MX500 and the buttons were to small for my big fingers...

lol MX1000 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MS OM2 am i rite

Is that the first Microsoft mouse that doesn't have the annoying click on the scrollwheel then?

It does look nice :) I'd rather have an MX1000 though, although I prefer wired mice.

It's not a laser, Profanity, it's an LED. Now please stop spamming the tech forum, it's too good for you.

Well this mouse makes a massive scroll clicking sound, but i could careless since i have my Music up fulll blast!

On another note, my friend in Tokyo is sending me a free Sony PSP

Final_Vision said:
He has stumbled on a part of UM he apparently wasnt aware of...we iz doomed ^_^;
Thanks for the information. :)

Meh, wireless isn't too bad anymore (from what I hear anyway). The lag is all but gone in newer mice.

DE said:
So, have you had a chance to try it properly in games yet? Is it any good?

Der, Der, ding,

Yes.

The Reciever is smaller, which is good.
It is more ergonomic too, cus the 1.0A mouse was too simple
This one also has a better grip, and underneath it.. well better smoothing ability, cus the old one i had, the rubber kept stopping on my desk which is Wood.