Grab these free snaresamples

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
these are from a punkproject I'm working on atm. thought you might like them.

it's my Yamaha SD6455 with sm57 on top and bottom-skin.
API preamps, Apogee Converters, API processing.

here are the multiple-velocities (5 soft, 5 medium, 10 hard):

there are the direct mics (dry and wet) as well direct plus a bit of overheads (dry and wet) there's some cymbal-ring on the OH, sorry about that.

multiple vel.

for the lazy metalnutz I have 6 of the dry-direct-hard-hits sliced up so you can just drop'em in aptrigga or whatever.:

sliced

feel free to use but plz give credit if used ;)

oh, and feedback is welcome.

cheers

Lasse

sounds good....but I may be the only person here that thinks it is wayyy to time intensive to drumagog the snare. Especially with a drummer that uses alot of rolls, ghosts, and trick shit on the snare. Now I only trigger the kick and toms.....toms are not quite as bad, but the snare kills me with the amount of work it takes to get it near perfect.

sounds good....but I may be the only person here that thinks it is wayyy to time intensive to drumagog the snare. Especially with a drummer that uses alot of rolls, ghosts, and trick shit on the snare. Now I only trigger the kick and toms.....toms are not quite as bad, but the snare kills me with the amount of work it takes to get it near perfect.

get aptrigga ;)

I don't know how they're doing it, but the samples are always in phase and ALL OF THEM with aprigga, plus you don't have to tweak alot, just strip silence in fast rolls to have gaps between the hits (makes saptrigga trigger better).

get aptrigga ;)

I don't know how they're doing it, but the samples are always in phase and ALL OF THEM with aprigga, plus you don't have to tweak alot, just strip silence in fast rolls to have gaps between the hits (makes saptrigga trigger better).
You do you make strip silence in Cubase?