Snare Samplepack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
yo....
I was kinda bored by hearing the same samples over and over again on this forum, so I decided to create some samples that sound a bit different, hoping that you still would like them.

After having miced, recorded, edited, sliced etc for quite some time I thought pehaps some of you would be willing to buy the complete package for a small fee.

The pack containes 5 different snares (different processing), soft, medium, hard and rimshots for each, 5 hits per velocity (so 100 samples in total).

The snare was my Pearl Sensitone Custom Alloy 14" with a brand new Remo Ampassador CS head, miced with m201+57 for the close mics and Neumann km184 for the overheads.
all through API preamps and Apogee converters (AD16x).

Compression was done with smart research C2 and MH CS, EQ is API (just a tiny bit though).

here is one hard sample from every snare in the pack, so you can decide whether you like it or not.

Close mics almost raw (3dB of comp with C2)

same but with overhead mics blended in

Close mics processed

same as above but with overhead mics blended in

Close mics+Overheads heavily processed (my fav)

Price for the entire package is 10€, after payment you'll receive a download link.

this is more a test than me trying to make money, I'm really interested in who'd pay money for some cool samples.

Feedback welcome

Very interested in hearing a rimshot sample heavily processed! Is it really ringy or more like the Slate "even harder" style hit?

wow get out of my fucking head :S

i swear that 2 days ago i was thinking to start a thread asking you (lasse) why the hell don't you record a drum sample pack XDD

dude just this fucking week i have to pay the rent for the rehearsal space of my band :(

give me 2 weeks and i will DEFINITELY buy it

ps: if this goes well...any possibility of kick samples?

yep, kick samples will also be following (and toms).
tomorrow I'll update with 2 more snares (again with and w/o overheads and different types of processing each)....I'll then up the price (just a tiny bit though)...
everyone that buys today will get the future updates for free as promised. (trying to find the best way how to handle the paypal stuff etc, so it's kinda a reward for you being my beta testers ;) )-

Status
Not open for further replies.