LSD Snare Samples v1.2

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
LSD Snare Samplepack v1.2......

containing 9 different "root"-snares every one of those with 5 sub-folders with different processing, with and without overheads etc, so it's 45 snare in total, every one of those with soft, medium, hard hits and rimshots.

here's a zip folder with a random selection of some of the samples for you to try out in your project.....this is just a tiny selection of course, in the full pack there are way more and different snares as well as all the artikulations.

you can purchase the full snare package here

if you bought LSDSnares v1.0 you can get the upate to 1.2 for only 3€ (same link)

I've just updated the package with the first snare from the signature series.
The sig. serries snares have less variation (no room etc) and are just "ready to go" snaresmodelled either after a certain style/band or just taken from my projects.

this first snare is called "in-fection", it's an In Flames style blend I made for my own band Rarefaction (new Album, not out yet).

This update is free for all 1.2 owners (I capped the price btw, so all future updates will be free for 1.2 owners), just re-download your link.
once I've got more sig. snares added you'll also be able to by the original series only or the signnature series only

Hey Lasse, could I please get a reupload of this or something similar for testing ?

Sorry for not replying earlier, Am on holidays, gay ass Internet here.
Yes, there are wavs and tci in the packs.
And you stole my avatar! :)

I stole your avatar? lol I've had this for over a year or two, and I made mine. I have the original psd files to prove it. hahahaha ;)
Anyway thanks for the reply. :kickass: