LSD Drums - Snares v.1. selling now! (incl. teaserclips)

When LSD Drums-Complete pack will be ready for purchase??

I don't have an exact date, I'll complete snares v1.1 first, then kicks, then toms and complete.
the latter two might take till end of june.

but as I said, if you wanna start with the v1.0 snares already you won't have a financial disadvantage upgrading to v1.1 (compared to buying 1.1 directly).

Is die "Mapex Black Panther Birdseye Maple piccolo" mit der du den song deiner band aufgenommen hast auch dabei?

Lasse and chance of you setting up some .nki's for kontakt and if not......Is that possible for me too do with the Kontakt that comes with Slate platnium....cause like you said this is a whole other side slate hasn't touch and it would be easiest for me to pull right up in kontakt and blend or whatever

Lasse and chance of you setting up some .nki's for kontakt and if not......Is that possible for me too do with the Kontakt that comes with Slate platnium....cause like you said this is a whole other side slate hasn't touch and it would be easiest for me to pull right up in kontakt and blend or whatever

should be possible w/o a problem...
I just don't have the time atm...and I hate midi and vsti :)

but I think you can just load any sample into kontakt if I'm not mistaken...can anyone try that?