LSD Drums - Snares v.1. selling now! (incl. teaserclips)

Nice. I'm digging the variety, and more 'raw' nature of the samples. Just to have some more 'metal' snares that are useful for blasting and more frequent hitting in general would be cool. Always wanted to play with some snare sounds like TWoAF, since that's not something I naturally shoot toward at all.

Ermz: you mean short "tock" kinda snares? I'll do those as soon as I get my black panther fixed.
Joey: yep, there'll be more fat/lower tuned snares in the future, also are there samples for snare6 with less parallel compression=less snare-wires
drewdrummer: every "root" snare has 5 sub-folders with different processing:
closemic almost raw (mono)
closemic processed (mono)
Closemic+OH almost raw (stereo)
Closemic+OH processed (stereo)
Closemic+OH heavily processed (stereo)

altough they're in the same rootsnare folder they don't necessarily have to sound similar, a "processed" snare might sound completely different than a "heavily processed" snare, so the variety should be quite big already.

the stereo files are perfectly usable as mono files though, cause the amount of OH mics isn't very big on most of them....kinda like the Slate Z1/Z3. I could easily have done them all in mono, I just thought the stereo would give a bit more spread/realism for programmed drums. they'll all definitely work in mono applications though.

Well, i didnt listen to them yet, but if they sound less processed than slate´s while sounding good, ill be one more buyer.

Will buy as SOON as you release them Lasse! You should set up some kind of e-mail notification thing so I can get them ASAP.

Doing my first label release and would love to test these...

Cheers!

Will buy as SOON as you release them Lasse! You should set up some kind of e-mail notification thing so I can get them ASAP.

Doing my first label release and would love to test these...

Cheers!

cool.

have the shop set up actually, just not decided yet if it makes sense to start selling the snarepack already, since it'll be upgraded quite a bit over the next 4 weeks.

and if I start selling already I'll also have to offer an upgrade pack=way more hassle.
on the other hand...that way I could get some feedback and sound wishes/requests already which might be helpful for the full pack next month...

ah, feck it, I'll post the link to the shop tonight

Lasse; could you please do some variations on the current snares, with the wires completely switched off. I love that sound, and our drummer uses it quite a bit... if I'm layering his snares with other snares, I don't have much choice when he has his wires off.

Lasse; could you please do some variations on the current snares, with the wires completely switched off. I love that sound, and our drummer uses it quite a bit... if I'm layering his snares with other snares, I don't have much choice when he has his wires off.

wow, you and Lars are the only ones digging that sound ;)

but yeah, could do.