Natural sounding snare samples by IMIUT DRUM SAMPLES.

IMIUT

rookie
Oct 5, 2010
Panzer city
IMIUT DRUM SAMPLES capture the natural sounds of real drums for you to use in your tracks.

Why IMIUT?

Unique sound

Thanks to a new approach to the tuning and recording of the drums, our samples sound like never before and capture the natural vibe of each instrument.

Wide possibilities for art

Our samples have no pre or post processing; we capture the best sounds naturally, through a combination of drum tuning, mic positioning, and quality recording environment.

Convenience of use

Samples are presented in all relevant sampler formats. The version for NI Kontakt has advanced scripts with a Round Robin algorithm.

Bargain price

On our web site you can buy exactly what you want - from an individual sample to a full bundle. We also have free samples.

Great shopping

Order easily and securely with Paypal for instant download access.

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]

More audio examples and informationon on our website!​

Features

Each snare drum was recorded with 7 microphones:

• TOP–two mics on the top/batter side(mono)
  • BOT–one mic on the bottom/snare side(mono)
  • OH–two overheads (stereo)
  • ROOM–two room mics (stereo)

In our bundle you’ll find samples in the following formats:

• NKI for Native Instruments Kontakt, version 4 and above.
  • TCI for Slate Digital Trigger 2
  • DRT for Massey DRTv2
  • GOG for Drumagog 5
  • WAV bundle

Our snare drum samples have 3 articulation options:

• Center & Rimshot
  • Edge
  • RimClick

Each sample contains 6 dynamic levels.

Up to 10 samples in Round Robin mode.

We work hard to deliver first-class sounds in suitable format!

IMIUTPROD.COM

Last edited:
Reactions: Vihreff
I like what I've heard! I'm listening on my laptop tho but it seems very interesting to me. Will check that out more seriously later on my monitors.

This sounds really good and nice price too. A big plus för no pre or post processing. Count me in. Will we see kickdrums too in the near future?

One of these snare samples will definitely be a great addition to the natural one in the mix I'm currently preparing.

Did someone buy any of those?? Im really interested in these but the guy has a problem with his paypal account and he's just not responding. It's been over a month. The samples sound really good it's disappointing

Got this when trying to buy the bundle:

Unable to take payment
The merchant has not setup their account correctly so it is not possible to charge you for the product you are attempting to purchase. We recommend you close this window and inform the merchant of this problem.

Got this when trying to buy the bundle:

Unable to take payment
The merchant has not setup their account correctly so it is not possible to charge you for the product you are attempting to purchase. We recommend you close this window and inform the merchant of this problem.

Yeah i get this too. It sucks i really wanted these they sound really good judging from the files. I was curious to know if someone had actually purchased it.