Graham Bonnet returns (with Mark Zonder as guest)

I would imagine few on here like Bonnet, but even though the guy never took on the rock personna, he does have a set of pipes. And he's been around for 45+ years on hundreds of recordings... including the Impellitteri albums. Anyway, just a geek of a fan here saying I enjoy his singing. And now for a trip on the Way Back Machine to 1968 and his first group Marbles...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtdQTHZBK8

Love Graham, Down to Earth is one of my favorite albums. Stand in Line is just an amazing song and album, i love it. Can't wat to hear more music from him.

Another Canadian fan here. Graham is a true original. He sang on albums from some of my favorite guitar players ( Malmsteen,Vai, Impellitteri, Schenker) and one of my favorite Japanese bands ,Anthem. And he is sounding great these day. I hope to hear some new recordings with him soon.

GRAHAM BONNET BAND RELEASES "ALL NIGHT LONG" FROM ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZZ - ALIVE IN JAPAN EP

The Graham Bonnet Band, the new project formed by ex-Rainbow, MSG, Alcatrazz, Impellitteri vocalist Graham Bonnet are releasing an exclusive downloadable 6-track EP titled Escape From Alcatrazz: Alive In Japan, from their official Facebook page.

The tracks will be available individually throughout the week starting July 20th, only from the band's page.

The Graham Bonnet Band lineup:

Graham Bonnet - Vocals
Conrad Pesinato - Guitars
Beth-Ami Heavenstone - Bass
Chase Manhattan - Drums

Check out the first track "All Night Long" below.

bonnetalbum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love System X his comeback album with impellitteri.
Me too. I think it's the best Impellitteri album after Eye of the Hurricane. I find all these Rock reunion albums really boring. Impeliteri must be out of ideas I guess . I did like that one album with new singer who didn't last. Should've kept him and let Rock do more solo albums or Driver haha.

GRAHAM BONNET BAND Welcomes Drummer MARK ZONDER

The Graham Bonnet Band would like to announce MARK ZONDER (ex Fates Warning / Warlord) as their new drummer for all future studio and live work.
We would like to welcome Mark Zonder (ex Fates Warning / Warlord) to the band as our new drummer, as many might have noticed, Mark played on the recent Graham Bonnet Band EP 'My Kingdom Come' (Available now on itunes) and now joins the band full time for all studio and live work.

Mark (who last week made the 'Rolling Stone 100 best drummers of all time' list) says: "Looking forward to working on and recording a great new Graham Bonnet Band album and seeing you all at the shows , we have alot planned for the next 12 months ... Time to make our mark!"

GRAHAM BONNET BAND Welcomes Drummer MARK ZONDER

The Graham Bonnet Band would like to announce MARK ZONDER (ex Fates Warning / Warlord) as their new drummer for all future studio and live work.
We would like to welcome Mark Zonder (ex Fates Warning / Warlord) to the band as our new drummer, as many might have noticed, Mark played on the recent Graham Bonnet Band EP 'My Kingdom Come' (Available now on itunes) and now joins the band full time for all studio and live work. Mark (who last week made the 'Rolling Stone 100 best drummers of all time' list) says: "Looking forward to working on and recording a great new Graham Bonnet Band album and seeing you all at the shows , we have alot planned for the next 12 months ... Time to make our mark!"

Some U.S. dates next year would be cool. Any U.S. promoters out there? They're asking...
https://www.facebook.com/grahambonnetmusic