Grains - Lyrics, can't figure them out!

Devourer

Traveller
Jan 20, 2004
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hello all!
The first thing I do next month is buying Borknagar - Origin. It's an epic master piece again!

Now, as almost all of you I already heard it, and like I said, it's awesome!
My favorite song so far is Grains - I love the vocals and the musical parts.
However, the lyrics are keeping me busy - I can't seem to figure them out.

So far I got:
The grains of my sudden glooms,
Go deep into the youth of existence,
They mirror the path of my forefathers,
Through the winter way I roam.

That may not make sense but it's the best I could figure out. Anyone who can correct me or say these are right? The part after that I can't understand either :D
Help wanted!

As the album hasn't been relesed yet the lyrics aren't out in the open....but I can say that it's not correct as it's written in this thread.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
As the album hasn't been relesed yet the lyrics aren't out in the open....but I can say that it's not correct as it's written in this thread.

mr V

Okay thanks that's what I needed to know ;) I know they are not out yet, just wanted to start a discussion about the lyrics! Can't wait till it's out so I can go buy it and check the lyrics :D For now I'll go listen to Grains 1000 more times (i don't mind) to figure them out.

Zephyrus said:
haha pwned by the band itself
Tell me in what part I got pwnd? I just asked for speculation about lyrics, I know they aren't officially released yet :p Almost everyone here has heard Origin and is gonna buy it - I'm no exception, got all of Borknagar I could have gotten so far.

Devourer said:
Okay thanks that's what I needed to know ;) I know they are not out yet, just wanted to start a discussion about the lyrics! Can't wait till it's out so I can go buy it and check the lyrics :D For now I'll go listen to Grains 1000 more times (i don't mind) to figure them out.

Tell me in what part I got pwnd? I just asked for speculation about lyrics, I know they aren't officially released yet :p Almost everyone here has heard Origin and is gonna buy it - I'm no exception, got all of Borknagar I could have gotten so far.

You got pwned for being a Chucky-Cheater and listening to the album via torrents or something like that, I assume. And Mr. V caught you listening to it before the album's release.

I don't want to create polemic but it's very funny when you try to figure the lyrics out.

my version of the Earth Imagery refrain:

the earth, it finds my synergy
the mountains (that) we find Einstein's energy

Zephyrus said:
You got pwned for being a Chucky-Cheater and listening to the album via torrents or something like that, I assume. And Mr. V caught you listening to it before the album's release.

Lol you think he didn't read the Origin Review thread? Almost half of the board listens to the album already but will buy it 100% sure. So dunno what u're trying to say. I probably got more stuff of Borknagar then you so :lol:

lowrise said:
I don't want to create polemic but it's very funny when you try to figure the lyrics out.

my version of the Earth Imagery refrain:

the earth, it finds my synergy
the mountains (that) we find Einstein's energy

I agree, I love to figure out lyrics when none are officially available, and when you finally buy the CD, you can read it :D

Devourer said:
Lol you think he didn't read the Origin Review thread? Almost half of the board listens to the album already but will buy it 100% sure. So dunno what u're trying to say. I probably got more stuff of Borknagar then you so :lol:

I'll wait, thanks.

Devourer said:

... Dumb. Yeah, you got more Borknagar. But it's illegal. Poser.