Grammy Nominations 2011. Wut.

The only names I heard before besides Esperanza Spalding were Bruno Mars and Eminem and like
I said before, I really like Esperanza, red something about her 2 years ago in a German Bass player
magazine, just pretty laid back jazzy/soul stuff.

Just googled and wikipedia'd this Drake guy.
Saw "R'n'B" and instantly didn't like it.
There has be been no good music from that out of the Contemporary R&B genre, ever.
Every time I go out into public there is always some teenage girl blasting music from this genre from her mobile phone (cellphone). Pisses me off.

Yo I confused Bruno with BoB for a second because of that fucking song they did. Hahah, my fault.

Just googled and wikipedia'd this Drake guy.
Saw "R'n'B" and instantly didn't like it.
There has be been no good music from that came out of the Contemporary R&B genre, ever.
Every time I go out into public there is always some teenage girl blasting music from this genre from her mobile phone (cellphone). Pisses me off.

Aww man, give John Legend a chance! Not what anyone on the forum I would expect to be big into, but the guy has redonk pipes. Saw him live last year and was amazed at how dead-on he is every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope Cee Lo Green wins everything that he's nominated for, how awesome would it be if he won album of the year with "Fuck You" hahaha

I wonder what happened to the Neptunes, they used the DOMINATE the charts...

A survey in August 2003 found the Neptunes produced almost 20% of songs played on British radio. A similar survey in the US had them at 43%. This level of radio domination is unprecedented in recent years, and highlights the effect they have had on music and production development in this era.