Grammy, once again

Mr.Sister

Jun 5, 2010
I just read, that Megadeth's Public Enemy No.1 is nominated for the Grammy. The other nominees are: Dream Theater, Mastodon, Foo Foghters and Sum 41.

Good Luck Chris :)

Wow, that's a sweet list of nominees, all totally viable to win. We'll just have to wait for the Grammys and see, now won't we? ;)

Wow, that's a sweet list of nominees, all totally viable to win. We'll just have to wait for the Grammys and see, now won't we? ;)

No offense, but 'viable to win'?

Foo Fighters and Sum 41?

Dream Theater and Mastodon, I can understand, but Anthrax and Machine Head deserve nominations over Foo Fighters and Sum 41.

It's not the metal grammies, it's Rock and Metal. And I think Sum 41 got the least chances to win one.

No offense, but 'viable to win'?

Foo Fighters and Sum 41?

Dream Theater and Mastodon, I can understand, but Anthrax and Machine Head deserve nominations over Foo Fighters and Sum 41.

I'd love for it to be just a "metal" Grammy's, but we know that won't ever happen. On top of that, I can almost guarantee that Foo Fighters will take it, though I'd love to see one of the metal bands win.

I'd love for it to be just a "metal" Grammy's, but we know that won't ever happen. On top of that, I can almost guarantee that Foo Fighters will take it, though I'd love to see one of the metal bands win.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Sadly, Foo Fighters will probably take it.

Sorry if I jumped the gun a bit :Spin:

I guess you had to see that coming... By the time they have a "metal" grammys, they'll be doing "tributes" to Megadeth. :lol:

I guess we're just ahead of the curve. :headbang: