Grand Magus - Wolf's Return

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
...fucking SMOKES! :headbang: They speed it up a bit and use a more heavy metal angle to their doom. :kickass: Anyone else hear it yet? I was expecting it to be good, but wasn't expecting the added influence, and it to be this fucking good!

I agree, I can't believe just how GREAT it is, cause I expected it to be awesome and all, but not nearly THAT awesome

hahahah wtf its the same thing you said

It is a slight "dissapoitment" for me. The style is there, but the ideas and the inspiration is not. It has some very good songs (one is a total Manowar ripoff, generally the album is very influenced by Manowar), but it doesnt break your head like "Monument". Also JB's vocals are not the roars they used to be.

I've got it in my review queue. It FUCKEN SMOKES INDEED. Quite possible that the new Candlemass will have to step aside for this... and yeah, I thought a lot of Manowar too, the song "Wolf's Return" is total classic Manowar...

Didn't I just talk about this album like a month ago? Anyway, it is truly great. This one has JayKeeley written all over it. I definitely thought I felt more of a viking vibe. Not in the same way as viking-style black metal, but just a more honest feel to the music/lyric connection. Plus, those bloody hands on the back help it feel more viking!

nice, and I "almost" ordered from allthatsheavy... saved me a few dollars, but instead the end eats a little more of my soul