Grand Rapids show, a few pics I took...

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
Here are a few pics I took of the show last night. To anyone who is within 200miles of a M.O.D. show. do your self a fav and go see them, It was the best show I have seen in years.
6pq6qe.jpg

6pq96w.jpg

6pq9n8.jpg

6pqa0n.jpg

and one with my fat ass on stage!
6pqady.jpg

no it was a large venue, the pics where taken from side stage. Ill post more pics, ill include crowd pics, there was well over 200 people. and thats good for a band that hasent did a tour in over 10 years.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
no it was a large venue, the pics where taken from side stage. Ill post more pics, ill include crowd pics, there was well over 200 people. and thats good for a band that hasent did a tour in over 10 years.

M.O.D. did tour in 2001 (but they didn't finish it) and also in 2003. But anyway, I wish I could be there to be at one of these M.O.D. shows now. Would you like to write a review that I could use at my site, together with some of your pics?

And... did someone tape this show (video or audio)? I'd like to get a copy of it. :worship:

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:

I wasn´t talking about the size, but about the pictures on the walls and stuff.