Pics from 14 and Below show

Coax74

Poo Wielder
Aug 4, 2002
Southern California, U.S.A.
Visit site
Alrighty then, let's give this a try and see if I can show off the pics I took at the 14 and Below show.... as per the subject line, duh!

ironmaidens14below5.jpg

ironmaidens14below3.jpg

ironmaidens14below6.jpg

ironmaidens14below9.jpg

ironmaidens14below8.jpg

I have a few more, but don't want to bog anything down. Kick ass!

Steel and Fire Webzine

Sadly, since I began working with them, I no longer really get to watch an Iron Maidens performance anymore. I'm usually too busy having to watch out for the crowd and and stage problems that develop therein.

Of course, I freely accepted the responsibility to make sure that the show runs as smooth as possible for the ladies...when the glue for the ducttape holding up the banner is melting; when crowdsurfers are trying to make their way onto the stage; when Linda's using me as extra percussion; and Mini-Murray's using my shirt as a towel. :yell:

Ah, the price I pay to look at womens' butts. :saint:

BANG ASS! :devil: (Yes, ladies, you have a pervert working for you.)

Originally posted by smylex
Sadly, since I began working with them, I no longer really get to watch an Iron Maidens performance anymore...............stage divers........ when Linda's using me as extra percussion; and Mini-Murray's using my shirt as a towel. :yell:

Ah, the price I pay to look at womens' butts. :saint:

BANG ASS! :devil: (Yes, ladies, you have a pervert working for you.)

LOL!

Yeah I know, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it right?!?

Still Laughing
:lol:

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
Smylex, you know we love you! :D It wouldn't be the same without you!

:worship:

Awww...How sweet. :oops:

Of course, Linda, if you hit me with those sticks again, be careful. I've been known to disassemble my friend's drum kits in mid-performance for something or other. (I can't really remember the incident.) Of course, there was also the confetti incident...If I can get my friend Jeff to come out for Mel's Farewell Show at Paladinos on the 24th, I can let him tell you THAT tale.

And, there's also the things that Bon Jovi did to Eric Carr (RIP) when they were on tour with Kiss back in 1984...

I can be very sweet, but also incredibly mischevious. :devil:

Yeah, I would have like to caught some pics of you beating the crap out of Smylex with your sticks while he tried to get that banner back up.

That was quite the rowdy night anyway. I had several good pics lined up then I would be jolted forward. All I would get were shots of Melanie's sneakers, Jen's right arm and stage light, or the all time favorite "blurry, fast camera guessing game" pic.

Still had a great time and am looking forward to August 24th. By the way ARTISAN destroyed Saturday night. Just thought I would throw that in.