Pics from Saturday Night CIIC Show

grogg

Sep 9, 2007
South Carolina
Sharon took a bunch of pics Saturday night.....it was an awesome show and a lot of fun.......

(**okay - deleted - maybe this helps the link** - grogg)

Sharon took a bunch of pics Saturday night.....it was an awesome show and a lot of fun.......

hmmm, for some reason the pics aren't loading/connecting for me. I'll have to check them out from home I guess (I'm at work now).

Thanks for making the drive down from the Carolinas. I wish I could have met you to thank you in person, or buy you a choice beverage. Next time you make a trip for a Pathfinder show - or any show - please seek me out so we can chat.

Thanks again! :)

First time posting pics here....if there's a problem I may need to change how I posted them. Not sure if I followed the right process or not.

Circle II Circle:

c2cthelocal2008020202.jpg
c2cthelocal2008020203.jpg
c2cthelocal2008020201.jpg

AC/DC:

c2cthelocal2008020205.jpg
c2cthelocal2008020206.jpg
c2cthelocal2008020204.jpg

Great pics, Esa, as always! Sorry I didn't have a chance to do more than smile and wave at you at the show, but you looked like you were in your "working" mode. :)

There's one link further up that's giving my browser fits....keeps popping up a signon window continuously, and you can't avoid it or go back to the browser. Maddening!

There's one link further up that's giving my browser fits....keeps popping up a signon window continuously, and you can't avoid it or go back to the browser. Maddening!

Hmmm. Try deleting all cookies for photopit.ning.com and see if that helps.

It's from msnusers.com.....
Its caused by the first post in this thread from Grogg. Notice the images there are not being displayed and you get a signon window for each image not appearing. If Grogg or an admin could edit that post top get rid of those images that don't display and are causing the issue, it would be great!

I keep getting it too.... annoying o_O or DID, I should say....

great pics!