Band Tees

Pyramaze on Friday? Come on, did you learn nothing from Jeremy Piven when he said "don't be that guy"?

General Zod said:
I take that rule one step further, I don't wear concert tees to concerts.

Zod

Glad to hear I won't be the only one not wearing a "concert" tee. Heck I haven't bought a concert shirt in ages. I'll probably buy a Prog Power shirt this year to comemorate my 1st (finally) Prog Power.

Later
Phil

lady_space said:
Well, now, I don't feel like such a "girl" planning my wardrobe prior to PP. :D

I'm more or less with Zod; I fairly rarely wear concert shirts to shows.

Hell I've been trying to figure out what to wear for about a week. I guess I'm a "girlie-man". :) Most of my wardrobe is "business casual" for work and the rest of it is either sports (SF Giants/soccer) related or not very "metal". <shrug> I guess I'll just wear what I normally do and rock my ass off anyway.

Seriously can't wait to get to Atlanta. What's the weather gonna be like? I'm coming from mid-90's - 100 dry heat. Although it was rather chilly and windy last night.

Later
Phil

Rager93 said:
Hell I've been trying to figure out what to wear for about a week. I guess I'm a "girlie-man". :) Most of my wardrobe is "business casual" for work and the rest of it is either sports (SF Giants/soccer) related or not very "metal". <shrug> I guess I'll just wear what I normally do and rock my ass off anyway.

Seriously can't wait to get to Atlanta. What's the weather gonna be like? I'm coming from mid-90's - 100 dry heat. Although it was rather chilly and windy last night.

You can always wear a Niners jersey; that way I'll recognize you from 10+ feet even without my glasses on. ;)

It was pretty nice today... it's still getting up to about the mid-80's and staying fairly warm at night. I'd guess the weather will be similar next week but have yet to check a forecast.

Check your PMs... will send you my cell so we make sure to get in touch as soon as possible.

Shaye

I don't know whats wrong with not wearing a band tee. They way people say it its almost like if its a noob thing to do. I buy band shirts to show support toward a band I like (its like a walking advertisement) and it'd be dumb to just buy them for them to stay in my closet. I like circle II circle and to show everyone else I like them I'll be wearing my shirt thursday night. \m/

Hmmm.... Behemoth, Cradle of Filth, maybe Amon Amarth or Dimmu Borgir, and possibly a new Godhead shirt I picked up this past weekend from 'em.

Of course, I wear prog-metal shirts to death and black-metal shows. It's cool to stand out a bit from the crowd. :headbang:

Megawozniak said:
I'm strongly considering wearing an all bright yellow ensemble I have lying around. Probably friday, that one. I'll do the stereotypical leather gimmicky thing on thursday, and maybe a lighter soccer shirt saturday. :headbang:

Thought about wearing a soccer shirt too - little bit of venting on the sides could come in handy in sweaty environs. Now, will it be Newcastl, Stockport, Barca, River etc. We need to form a soccer club and give them a METAL sounding name :)

jeff

BlindPanzer said:
I don't know whats wrong with not wearing a band tee. They way people say it its almost like if its a noob thing to do. I buy band shirts to show support toward a band I like (its like a walking advertisement) and it'd be dumb to just buy them for them to stay in my closet. I like circle II circle and to show everyone else I like them I'll be wearing my shirt thursday night. \m/
Amen, brother!