Band Tees

I'll likely wear my Station Family Fund shirt one night:
rrshirt.jpg

http://www.stationfamilyfund.org/index.html

edgeofthorns said:
Tell us what band tees you'll be wearing during this year's festivals.

Thursday: 'NSync
Friday: Britney Spears
Saturday: Milli Vanilli

OK, maybe not (since I obviously own none of those). :p I have to wear my Pain of Salvation "One Hour By The Concrete Lake" shirt at some point, just 'cause I get a kick out of people offering to buy it from me (apparently they printed precious few of them), but other than that, I haven't decided yet. Maybe Redemption? Stride? Circus Maximus? Who knows... :loco:

Craig

General Zod said:
I take that rule one step further, I don't wear concert tees to concerts.

Zod

Aren't you wearing a NEVERMORE shirt in that pic of you in the pit from HEATHEN CRUSADE? Also, I saw another pic of you at a gig wearing a PRIMORDIAL shirt.... Hrmmm..... :lol:

Enough about T-shirts, let's talk about shoes!

Is this a rock concert or a fashion show?

Just kidding :)

Most of my old concert shirts seem to have shrunk over the years. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Will I get my ass kicked if I wear a Springsteen shirt?

I'll probably be wearing a Full Metal Alchemist and Rurouni Kenshin t-shirt each day. lol. Not music, but I doubt many, if anyone, will be wearing them. Unless I buy a t-shirt at a vendor on Friday.

I think I'll wear my Blind Guardian -Somewhere Far Beyond, Helloween 88 Tour shirt, and Masters of Rock 2006 shirts in no particular order.

I am not sure which day I will wear it.. But I will wear a Dave Matthews band shirt... I wear it to every show I go to.
I've been doing this since the day a "true" metal fan got all pissed off because I was wearing it at an Arch Enemy show. Apparenty you can't wear a DMB shirt at an Arch Enemy show.
So I've been wearing a DMB shirt to every metal show I got to since then :)

I've got a blind guardian longsleeve I used to wear, but probably wont this year. I'll sport the PP6 shirt on friday and I dunno, probably my 11 dreams mercenary shirt on saturday. i tried desprately to get an Elvenking shirt from the band before the show, but they were out of XL's. :<