Gamma Ray photos from the NYC show

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....:)lol:)

This show fucking RULED in NYC!!! I had a blast... the best part was I WANT OUT!!!! but... heavy metal universe got me a little.. crazy.. it's so cheesy it RULES!!!! nightwish85, was fun banging our heads together!! hehe..:headbang:

Empress said:

This show fucking RULED in NYC!!! I had a blast... the best part was I WANT OUT!!!! but... heavy metal universe got me a little.. crazy.. it's so cheesy it RULES!!!! nightwish85, was fun banging our heads together!! hehe..:headbang:

It's 58. And you don't cound me and IceQueen_ aye? I see how it is...

LMAO

AngraRULES said:
It's 58. And you don't cound me and IceQueen_ aye? I see how it is...

true, true.. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

And about the pics.... You guys will see some gamma ray pics at beyondearcandy,com soon ;)

ha ha, yea "I want OUT!" was a high point. And yes, great photos by the Ice Queen/Princess should be up this weekend. We will post the link.

..haaah.. are you trying to be a pain in the ass again? Thanks a lot guys, but you already know that..!!! without Milton or Paula I would be lost as hell in CT and NYC. I had a great time with you both, you're funny.. especially the train conversation.. you know, about how we first spoke on this forum!??! hehehe...... I see you both soon for Kamelot.. and of course.....E P I C A ;)

Empress said:

The show definitely kicked ass, but like i said, I wish I could have borrowed some of your hair for a better head banging effect!!! Anyway, nice meeting you; unfortunately i couldn't make it to Dragonforce :erk: I guess I will see you in Sept. at the big show!!!

Empress said:
..haaah.. are you trying to be a pain in the ass again? Thanks a lot guys, but you already know that..!!! without Milton or Paula I would be lost as hell in CT and NYC. I had a great time with you both, you're funny.. especially the train conversation.. you know, about how we first spoke on this forum!??! hehehe...... I see you both soon for Kamelot.. and of course.....E P I C A ;)

yeah, they are always like that when they are getting to know you.. Very funny, friendly.... And then when you are starting to become good friends, they will ask you to buy stuff for them and never pay back :rolleyes:
People from Florida are their favorite victims... :p

Angrafan said:
yeah, they are always like that when they are getting to know you.. Very funny, friendly.... And then when you are starting to become good friends, they will ask you to buy stuff for them and never pay back :rolleyes:

You're a very funny individual. You still owe me money though. LOL

Bastard...

Angrafan said:

HA HA HA, Lucas, you are VERY funny. And thanks for all the money you've given us LOL
Going to shows with us (this very nice and beautiful couple) is ALWAYS good. I know, I know!!!!

By the way... Vanessa, you are welcome. :) (once again) Don't worry, we always try to be annoying on here hahahahha You know us a little by now, right?? And...... you didn't write any "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD" on this post.... are you feeling ok? lol

PAT, nice meeting you.

Empress said:

It was definitely a blast and a pleasure meeting you. I wish i could have made the Dragonforce show :erk: :erk: :erk: . Hope u had a great time. I guess I will see you in Sept. at Prog Power!!! We will definitely do some more headbanging then:headbang: