Graspop 2005

metal devi

Oct 3, 2003
Belgium
Visit site
So who's going to Graspop after all?
I will be there only on saturday...just for a day. I just want to see AA and Behemoth.

There will also be information about signing sessions on the Graspop website. I hope AA will be able to do a signing session.

See you there! :headbang:

I'm sorry I didn't meet you guys at Graspop but there were so many people and I was with a friend. I saw quite a lot of people wearing an AA shirt but they all looked pretty young to me and I think you guys look more mature...

I managed to stand on the front row ( and I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I didn't...) on the right side or the left ( seen from the stage). I was very near to the steward with the water hose and I got a nice shower...

Anyway, the show was absolutely fantastic and one of the best shows I've ever been to, even if it was rather short ( but I was lucky enough to see the soundcheck ).

It was really great, I even did some headbanging which I normally never do because I don't want to miss a thing from the show...but the music was too tempting. My neck is a little sore today and my hair was wild yesterday.

I even got the setlist after the show and I'm still very surprised that I got it because normally I can't convince the security to give it to me. It's a filthy piece of paper and there footsteps on it...I'm wondering whose footsteps?

I'm going to get my ticket for the show in August right away!!!

wow the AA gig at the Fury Fest was the best gig i've seen in my short life.
they fucking ruled! and the response of the crowd was great!
and yeah they played Victorious March which is awsome.
i had an hour of AA and then 1h30 of Slayer right after the last night.. that was awsome..
Enslaved kicked major ass too.

yeaah sure i can and in the exact order too (if my memory serves me correctly) :

Beheading of a king (weird that they play that one yeah)
An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm
For the Stabwounds in our backs
Pursuit Of Vikings
Thousand Years of Oppression
The Fate of Norns
Bleed for ancient Gods OR Bastards of a Lying Breed (dont remember.. maybe both??)
Victorious March
Death in Fire

looks cool! i also hope they play 1000 years in holland on the 14th of august! actually i wouldn't mind the exact same setlist!

It is a pity that they get so little time but the show is great even if they play just a few songs.

As for my pictures, they look prehistorical, as my camera. On the pics of AA I can distinguish something but on my pics of Behemoth... all is black, well they are of course black metal.

My cousin who also went to Graspop, and was not planning to see AA, after all did see them and liked their show a lot. He is not converted yet but I will have a nice chat with him tomorrow at our annual family gathering, that is what they are for... to discuss Graspop and other metal fests in detail...