GRAVE DIGGER '09!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
I just picked up their brand new PRAY EP, which features the first single from the forthcoming CD release(due out late January) plus 3 non-album tracks, including a stellar cover of Motorhead's OVERKILL. 10/10 2009 will surely be a banner year for GD! Hail the Digger!:worship:rock::kickass::cool:

CAN YOU DIG IT?!
:saint:

Grave Digger are a good band, but release the same disc every year.
hey are like AC/DC in that they stick to the same general formula year after year, but their fans welcome and love that familiarity! We know what to expect and we can count on them to deliver another great GD record! There is not a GD album that I've heard that I'd rate below a 9.5/10.

This is a band that I've gotten into recently. I have a couple of their releases and enjoy them. I'd like to see them in a live setting at some point. A Grave Digger and Running Wild tour would be fun in my opinion!

~Brian~

I recently got a Paragon album (they sound very similar to the Grave Digger style is why I bring this up...) and they have a cover of Backstreet Boys "Larger Than Life" ! Haha - oh man, I just realized I knew what the cover was without reading it on paper....

This is a band that I've gotten into recently. I have a couple of their releases and enjoy them. I'd like to see them in a live setting at some point. A Grave Digger and Running Wild tour would be fun in my opinion!

~Brian~
This is a dream co-headlining tour for me! I'd also be very pleased to see them both at PPUSA in the near future!

I recently got a Paragon album (they sound very similar to the Grave Digger style is why I bring this up...) and they have a cover of Backstreet Boys "Larger Than Life" ! Haha - oh man, I just realized I knew what the cover was without reading it on paper....
Is it a very metal-sounding cover?

BUSTED!!!

(Says the guy who attended a Tokio Hotel show....)

See for yourself (....)
Paragon is a fantastic band. Dark Legacy is one of my favorite heavy metal albums EVER.

Dangit! Now I'm kinda curious to see what the original version sounds like. :lol:

As long as Evergrey doesnt show up and have a last minute signing sessino I think they would do fine.

Maybe....but you can't blame Evergrey for the fact that nearly half of the people cleared out. They didn't force the fans to ditch the show....the crowd did that on their own. I was embarrassed for Rage....they had a terrific set and deserved to have more people stick around.