GRAVE DIGGER '09!

Loved Heavy Metal Breakdown in 1984. I might still have the original vinyl released by Banzai! Anyway, Pray is a good ep to tie things over until January. The Motorhead cover is quite good.

All hail the Digger! I just wonder how much it would cost to sponsor Grave Digger as a PPUSA headliner? Ballpark estimate?

There is no set "ballpark" figure,but there is a minimum, and yu need to read the posts that concern Glenn's sponsorship rules, and #1 Glenn has to like them and that is foremost. Plus Gravedigger would not have the draw, and they are not a(in my opinion) headliner tier band.

There is no set "ballpark" figure,but there is a minimum, and yu need to read the posts that concern Glenn's sponsorship rules, and #1 Glenn has to like them and that is foremost. Plus Gravedigger would not have the draw, and they are not a(in my opinion) headliner tier band.
OK, how about if GD was in the 5th slot, right next to the headliner? I think that would be reasonable. We need to have a couple power/traditional metal legends for PPUSA XI, and I hope we can all make this happen!:headbang:

The new EP is great and Ballads of a Hangman is going to be a great album. Another cool thing is that Veronica Freeman (Benedictum) helped with the lyrics on the EP. Looking forward to the albm.

As for Grave Digger at PP, I'm all for it, I just don't know how the crowd will take it. They're show in NY was great and I personally would love to see them in a bigger setting.

The new EP is great and Ballads of a Hangman is going to be a great album. Another cool thing is that Veronica Freeman (Benedictum) helped with the lyrics on the EP. Looking forward to the albm.

As for Grave Digger at PP, I'm all for it, I just don't know how the crowd will take it. They're show in NY was great and I personally would love to see them in a bigger setting.
Hail, Demon!:headbang::kickass: