Gravisphere!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/gravisphere
Sounds really cool!
I get some Samael-vibes at times (music-wise, not vocal-wise :p) but some of the electronics sound really fresh and a bit weird for this sort of music, but that's what makes it so good.
Oh, and also, Vintersorgs screaming sounds better than ever - miles away from that boring stuff on Fission.
:headbang:

Only downpoint to me is the name of the band : each time I see it I can't help having an image of a blob of brown gravy hovering above my kitchen table.

..... "Gravy-Sphere"

the name sounds like an amusement park ride, although I bet that would be a cool fucking ride.

from babblermouth:
GRAVISPHERE, the new project featuring Andreas Hedlund (VINTERSORG, BORKGNAGAR, FISSION, OTYG, HAVAYOTH) and Andreas Stenlund (TME), has issued the following update:

"We have pre-recorded several new songs and have put together a promo with three of them, called 'Teleporting the Universe', 'Solarity' and 'Patricle Ministary'. This will be presented to some labels and sent out to any labels interested in GRAVISPHERE!

"Both me [Stenlund] and Mr. V are really satisfied with the result so far! And, we are grateful for all the good response we have gotten to [previously released song] 'Teleporting the Universe'!

"2009 will be a great year for GRAVISPHERE!"

The GRAVISPHEREtrack "Teleporting the Universe" is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

GRAVISPHERE's sound is described as "experimental, symphonic black/electro metal."

But that isn´t him singing is it? It says Stenlund vocals.

I think that is a mistake a lot of people will make. I didn't make it but that was probably because I read that first.
From that listen he gives Mr V a run for his money on the harsh vocals. It will be interesting to see if there will be any clean vocals on this project. Either way, I am sure it is going to be pretty good from what I have heard so far.. I am very much looking forward to hearing more..