Gravity Pool Info

day after day

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2006
Soon I will be buying both Haji('s Kitchen) albums but I was also wondering if Gravity Pool had any albums out. I've searched the web but can't find any information regarding any Gravity Pool albums. So I was wondering where I can buy them, if there are any that is. I'd also like some websites where I can maybe download MP3 tracks of Haji/Gravity Pool.

dude, Haji had nothing to do with Gravity Pool except that Vincent use to be the lead singer.

most of the mebers of GP are now I.O.N.

day after day said:
Soon I will be buying both Haji('s Kitchen) albums but I was also wondering if Gravity Pool had any albums out. I've searched the web but can't find any information regarding any Gravity Pool albums. So I was wondering where I can buy them, if there are any that is. I'd also like some websites where I can maybe download MP3 tracks of Haji/Gravity Pool.
Gp is kickass! Buy the album "End Of Nothing" by Gravity Pool, Im also searching for it but I cant seem to find it anywhere on the net, If you find it please send me a pm here. :kickass:

I dont think they have a site coz that band doesnt exist anymore.....Im still searching for an online store to buy the album.