Great album! Amaseffer- feat. Kobi

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Im quite surprised there is no thread about this album to date, so Ill start writing it myself.
There is this Israeli band called Amaseffer that have issued an excellent album called Slaves for life that is especially interesting for fans of progressive metal combining oriental sounds.And to make it even more interesting, this album features the vocals of Kobi!
Here is the story of the album:
Amaseffer.jpg

Read and listen at:
www.amaseffer.com
I guarantee you will love it :D

Thank you for this great news. I am a huge fan of progessive metal in general. I never heard this band before and I will check it out:kickass:

Awesome album, too bad it's very expensive here (90NIS, approx 28$) and I haven't got my hands on the original copy yet.. it's highly recommended, mats is doing a great job on the vocals and this album and his work there should be rewarded ;)

Late reply here , but Midian and Zipporah are amazing !
The atmosphere in Midian [ actually the whole album] is brilliant ]

I read somewhere that Amaseffer's next album will be the OST of a movie on a conflict shortly after the Israeli independence. Slaves for life itself would have made a kickass OST for a movie.

I heard from a friend in Israel that they are already working on the next album. And it is not the soundtrack thingy (that was already issued by the way) They are even contacting some Dutch musicians for this. Can't wait for the next album for sure. I do hope they will continue to work with Mats Leven for the vocals, because his voice really fits the concept. I saw him in a show just after Christmas and he blew me away. It was even better than the shows he did with Therion.

By the way>>> Matti's twin. I swear Matti has not only the same hair, but also the same jeans!!! lol
220px-Mats_Leven.jpg