Great Album

Kamileon

Knowledge is Pain
Aug 21, 2007
Wisconsin
Hey guys, I was very pleased with the "Dark Fiber" album which I was initially quite frustrated with obtaining it since paypal had to clear and all that fun shit. Thanks, Richard, for the email stating what the hold up was, because I was getting pissed. Heh, but it's all good now because I got the album downloaded, and I am very pleased. You guys need to do a show in Wisconsin. I know of several venues. Anyway, that's all I got right now.

Later,

Kamileon

Hey guys, I was very pleased with the "Dark Fiber" album which I was initially quite frustrated with obtaining it since paypal had to clear and all that fun shit. Thanks, Richard, for the email stating what the hold up was, because I was getting pissed. Heh, but it's all good now because I got the album downloaded, and I am very pleased. You guys need to do a show in Wisconsin. I know of several venues. Anyway, that's all I got right now.

Later,

Kamileon

Hey man, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad everything worked out for you. Paypal taking forever was one of the first reasons for me to get a credit card. I got one with about a $500 limit just so that Paypal would clear immediately, but that was years ago.

Anyway, welcome to the boards and hopefully you'll become a massive poster here, we don't have too many, yet.

Cheers,
Richard